forum

Crush 40 - Live and Learn

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pong_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at 6:58:24 PM

Artist: Crush 40
Title: Live and Learn
BPM: 172
Filesize: 5757kb
Play Time: 04:02
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (2.85 stars, 253 notes)
Download: Crush 40 - Live and Learn
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So this is my version of Live and Learn, and only one difficulty so far. The other one was rather difficult to do since it was largely off beat and didn't do the song the justice it deserves.
Anyhow, here is the awesome song Live and Learn. Since this is one of my first beatmaps, I would like some help from people to tell me if it's offbeat at parts or whatever.
EDIT: New version up. Tried to add more beats and to all around make the song better as far as being on beat and having more breaks with less space between notes.
Tapdancingmetroid
For one of your first beatmaps it isn't bad at all! :D

I'd recommend first doubling the bpm to 172.00.

Anyway, the notes that seemed incredibly off-time were the first note, the note at 2:09:76, most of the notes at the combo at 2:43:08, and 2:50:75.

Also, this beatmap seems to suffer from Airman syndrome (huge gaps between notes and next to no breaks).
Topic Starter
Pong_old

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

For one of your first beatmaps it isn't bad at all! :D

I'd recommend first doubling the bpm to 172.00.

Anyway, the notes that seemed incredibly off-time were the first note, the note at 2:09:76, most of the notes at the combo at 2:43:08, and 2:50:75.

Also, this beatmap seems to suffer from Airman syndrome (huge gaps between notes and next to no breaks).
That was one of my big challenges when I made this beatmap: I was having a hard time with the bpm and me not knowing if I should doubling it or not: So I got started and left it there. I'll make a harder difficulty later and I'll double the BPM on that one.
Uh, yeah, I know I have next to no breaks, but I'm not really sure where to stick them since the song is really fast paced and the lyrics are just about EVERYWHERE. Thanks for your feedback: I'll take a look at it.
EDIT: Just looked. I know how to make the song have less of a gappy nature (I hope). And it's finished!