forum

Hyadain - The World Warrior

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ryoga316
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 05, 2008 at 11:59:31 PM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: The World Warrior
BPM: 120.02
Filesize: 3635kb
Play Time: 03:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.67 stars, 401 notes)
Download: Hyadain - The World Warrior
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my second beatmap to make. The track in this beatmap is actually an audio rip from a YouTube video by Hyadain, a group that's becoming very well known for its remix of classic video game soundtracks just recently. "The World Warrior" is an original work by Hyadain that includes sound effects and voices from the SNES version of Street Fighter II in the background.

I wanted to make this beatmap as challenging as possible. However, because my skills in both Osu! and the Ouendan games are average, the difficulty I made on this beatmap is as far as my skills (and my wrist) can allow. Pro players may find this beatmap a bit easy despite the ranking (if so, feel free to give the correct ranking for it). I don't know if it's just me, or I noticed that there is a difference in the beatmap's difficulty when played in the actual Game Mode as opposed to the Test in Edit Mode.

I will submit a normal and easy version of this beatmap in future uploads. And for the curious, here is the YouTube link of Hyadain's "The World Warrior" video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3oi0ZacgoI
hunnykilla
Hey Hey Street Fighter, Keep fighting making the future brighter, GO HEY STREET FIGHTER. lol its been stuck in my head for the pass week

Anyways, map is good, some beats are off though. I would classify this map as a normal, this map can be more challenging. As for timing, ask a mod, no timing skillz here. But, hey if you get a video or get it ranked I'll record this with Fraps and upload it to youtube.
Topic Starter
ryoga316
Thanks for the feedback. I actually noticed that the more I play this beatmap, the more I start to suck at it horribly. Not sure if it's just my wrist or my laser mouse. Either way, I'm going to have to edit it until it reached the point my wrist becomes more comfy in beating it more than once, then leave it as is.