forum

Allow a skin variable for the health bar position...

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
YoshiKart
So that the bar can either be at the top or the bottom. At the top, it will be the same as always, but when specified to be at the bottom, the bar will take up most of the width of the screen, and the score will be centered at the top (maybe with "SCORE" or score in Japanese on the left of it)

The reason I'm asking this is because we can use this in various fun ways. :p But the main reason is the Warioware skin. I'm suggesting that so a warioware bomb and the fuse string can go on the bottom, making it the life bar.

Not the most important suggestion that can be implemented (probably the worst in most aspects), but it's an attempt.

Comments? Criticism?
LuigiHann
I think the WarioWare timebomb would be just as effective and recognizable at the top >_>
awp
Lifebar on the right plz

Hmm, I suppose this could be used in fun ways, but for the most part it would only really serve to confuse - 99% of games with lifebars these days place them at the top anyway, right?

Not saying that options are BAD, I just think this might be a bit low-priority.
Topic Starter
YoshiKart

awp wrote:

I just think this might be a bit low-priority.
Very true.

LuigiHann wrote:

I think the WarioWare timebomb would be just as effective and recognizable at the top >_>
It looks more original and authentic to the WarioWare style of gameplay. Then again, still low-priority. X_X =P
Darius Ukugagi
I actually think it might be fun and interesting, after all, if there's one thing I love, it's when a good game has so many customization options, this is yet another one of those small, yet impacting, ways to customize this game. I even think some skinners might find good, creative, and crazy ways to use this, but that's my opinion.