Artist: Murata Ayumi
Title: Drawing Again
Source: Memories Off - Sorekara Again
Tags: 5pb cyberfront kid impossiblexu kaouji
BPM: 180
Filesize: 20508kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Impossiblexu's Easy (3.17 stars, 170 notes)
  2. kaouji's Hard (5 stars, 278 notes)
  3. Normal (4.39 stars, 218 notes)
  4. Rin (5 stars, 421 notes)
Download: Murata Ayumi - Drawing Again
Download: Murata Ayumi - Drawing Again (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
... well MO series...
things are... as usual i guess.
LKs
sofa
- S
:) star
Beren
:)
Natteke
random star
KanaRin
Colin Hou
Your Memories are Off 8-)
eveless
:o 金色mapper

combo colour改一下吧 8-) (不调给你1分!讨厌默认颜色!

自己随便调的
[Colours]
Combo1 : 251,206,115
Combo2 : 75,218,7
Combo3 : 5,75,239
Combo4 : 147,0,73
Dotsu
8-)
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

impossiblexu wrote:

8-)
老许不来一发Easy吗
lovhin456
Hi Rin ~
Skin, skin ?? Yes ?? :3
Download: Memories Off Skin.rar
Not sure about the spinner set or anything ... orz
Use it if you like :3 You can tell me to change something if you want ~
Star ~
Dotsu
[Hououinn_Kyouma]
星星
Garven
Woo, first mod as MAT. Maybe I should have picked a mapper that I can actually find things on. -_-

[General]
Add Impossiblexu to tags

[Skin]
Can you please use a different color for the spinner approach circle? The white on white blends in and it's hard to tell when the spinner is going to finish.
Same applies to the spinnercircle. Can't see it except on the edges.
Section-pass and section-fail look really low quality - think you could find higher quality images to use?

[Impossiblexu's Easy]
I don't think the custom claps fit during the intro to the song.
Set offset to 2690 (conform with other two difficulties)
The way this difficulty is styled, I'd up the HP drain +1 at least.
Please put a break in somewhere.
02:08:023 (1) - End this spinner with the other two diffs and add the finish sound to it?

[Normal]
It'd be nice if you could find a good spot to put the break other than right at the beginning of the song.
00:25:356 (1) - Kinda soon after a spinner for a normal - though if you still want this rhythm, please place this closer to the center of the spinner so it's easier to reorient.
00:57:356 (1) - This is a little better since it's a slider... but maybe horizontal flip it? Eeh, I dunno, hehe.
01:03:189 (1,1,2,1) - This would read a lot better if it wasn't stacked.

[Rin]
01:34:689 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - orz That 6 gets me every time. Really hard to read. ><
01:37:356 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Argh, another one, haha.
I had to study those two over and over in Editor to get them down. You may want to consider trying to make them easier to read, though if you have others play test it fine, then chalk it up to crappy skill. :P

As always, great maps. Lemme know when the hard gets posted!
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Garven wrote:

Woo, first mod as MAT. Maybe I should have picked a mapper that I can actually find things on. -_-

[General]
Add Impossiblexu to tags T T.... fixed.

[Skin] leave it to kaouji.
Can you please use a different color for the spinner approach circle? The white on white blends in and it's hard to tell when the spinner is going to finish.
Same applies to the spinnercircle. Can't see it except on the edges.
Section-pass and section-fail look really low quality - think you could find higher quality images to use?

[Impossiblexu's Easy]
Set offset to 2690 (conform with other two difficulties) fixed.
The way this difficulty is styled, I'd up the HP drain +1 at least. used to be +1. worrying about star rating. changed for now.
Please put a break in somewhere.
02:08:023 (1) - End this spinner with the other two diffs and add the finish sound to it? leave it to impossiblexu to decide.

[Normal]
It'd be nice if you could find a good spot to put the break other than right at the beginning of the song. it's hard since the vocal doesn't break...
I don't think the custom claps fit during the intro to the song. it's also my first thought, but after several times i think it's fine. just put it there for now.
00:25:356 (1) - Kinda soon after a spinner for a normal - though if you still want this rhythm, please place this closer to the center of the spinner so it's easier to reorient. k. changed the notes place.
00:57:356 (1) - This is a little better since it's a slider... but maybe horizontal flip it? Eeh, I dunno, hehe. won't change...
01:03:189 (1,1,2,1) - This would read a lot better if it wasn't stacked. agree but i think you can know what i mean by put the notes there -v-. i can't do jumps in Normal so it's a possible way...

[Rin]
01:34:689 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - orz That 6 gets me every time. Really hard to read. >< www
01:37:356 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Argh, another one, haha.
I had to study those two over and over in Editor to get them down. You may want to consider trying to make them easier to read, though if you have others play test it fine, then chalk it up to crappy skill. :P it's i made them that way... though maybe will change them to a easier placement if too many player complain about it.

As always, great maps. Lemme know when the hard gets posted!
RandomJibberish
This skin is horrible. If you don't want to delete it, delete it. And if you really don't want to delete it, PM me for a recheck and I'll make a rant post about everything wrong with it. At the very least make the spinner and spinner approachcircle visible and get rid of the cursor as it's really hard to get used to.

Make the combocolours darker and easier to see

Rin
00:07:689 (10) - Hard to see and following nothing slider is hard to see and following nothing. Make into a beat
00:08:689 (3) - This one's just hard to see, unstack it from the sliderend
00:34:689 (1,2,3,4) - Horribly confusing change in momentum followed by halftime slider? What? At the very least use 0.75 speed changes or something, you can do that this build.
00:41:356 (1,2,3) - Confusing and unneccesary jumps

I can't continue modding this, I'm sorry. Get rid of all the pointless jumps and I'll consider rechecking. It's 180 bpm, random spurts of double spacing isn't really acceptable
wmfchris
Not much idea about spacing... good job

[Rin]
0:39:856 (7) left to the grid is better imo
0:59:023 (7) move this very slightly to the left
1:43:356 (4) slightly to the right
2:02:023 (3,4,5) these spacing a bit bigger than before...
2:04:523 (3) ^

[normal] fine

lol spacing這麼准我都看不出東西來了
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

RandomJibberish wrote:

Rin
00:07:689 (10) - Hard to see and following nothing slider is hard to see and following nothing. Make into a beat
00:08:689 (3) - This one's just hard to see, unstack it from the sliderend
00:34:689 (1,2,3,4) - Horribly confusing change in momentum followed by halftime slider? What? At the very least use 0.75 speed changes or something, you can do that this build.
00:41:356 (1,2,3) - Confusing and unneccesary jumps

I can't continue modding this, I'm sorry. Get rid of all the pointless jumps and I'll consider rechecking. It's 180 bpm, random spurts of double spacing isn't really acceptable
just leave it here... well, the only thing i could tell is you don't like this style, ok then.
for the "meaningless jumps", *sigh. listen to the song several times more, if you want.
kudosu.... for what... i'm not sure.
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

wmfchris wrote:

Not much idea about spacing... good job

[Rin]
0:39:856 (7) left to the grid is better imo k.
0:59:023 (7) move this very slightly to the left tired to change this. and when playing the place is fine.
1:43:356 (4) slightly to the right fixed.
2:02:023 (3,4,5) these spacing a bit bigger than before... made them that way.
2:04:523 (3) ^

[normal] fine

lol spacing這麼准我都看不出東西來了
lovhin456
Hi Rin ~
I see you used some of my skin elements, Umm, I guess I give some suggestion for skin as well as a normal mod (If I can)

Skin;
- Umm, the logo in the circles should be gray or a scale of gray, therefore it would blend when the color you choose for the circle (in the game) and it won't look bad.
- That ^ or use this colors
Combo1 : 159,222,255
Combo2 : 62,158,255
- Umm, pause-overlay, fail-BG don't fit, take them off.
- Fail-BG is too small, also of bad quality.
- Maybe for Fail-BG and for pause-overlay you can put the map BG but with blur ??
- You don't need a pause-background, is just a pause-overlay
- OH SHI- spinner set blinds me, with all the white and light blue ~ Ehh, delete the spinner circle, I can't see it spin the same with spinner approach circle, is way too white
- Make spinner circle, the circle with the logo that's on the spinner BG ??
- Have this, for spinner approach circle and spinner circle
- Add a shadow to the spinner set words ?? I can't see them very well when they appear
- Clean up the section pass and section fail, choose another section fail, the one you have is not good

* That's all ~ :3

show more