forum

Funtastic Power! - This is Sparta REMIX

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Remco32
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on woensdag 6 augustus 2008 at 21:44:47

Artist: Funtastic Power!
Title: This is Sparta REMIX
BPM: 140,01
Filesize: 6394kb
Play Time: 02:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. This is madness! (0,7 stars, 81 notes)
  2. Madness? (3,21 stars, 175 notes)
  3. This is SPARTA! (4,55 stars, 221 notes)
Download: Funtastic Power! - This is Sparta REMIX
Download: Funtastic Power! - This is Sparta REMIX (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Added a video

EDIT 1
Normal mode is finished, planning to do a Hard and Easy mode...

EDIT 2
Finished Easy mode

EDIT 3
Finished Hard mode

EDIT 4
Did some respacing like Burai said

EDIT 5
Adjusted the video ofset

EDIT 6 (Final Edit....?)
Fixed easy's spacing and made hard harder.
Combo breaking sliders and weird patterns are hard, aren't they, Beatspacing Guy?

EDIT 7
Resnapped Easy and Normal fully with Distance Snap.

EDIT 8
Remade the breaks in Easy and Normal.
And did the rest James mentioned (I think...?)

EDIT 8,5
Made the first slider of Hard a tick longer

EDIT 9

Remade a lot of stuff, due Peppy's suggestions.
Easy and Normal are done , Hard not yet.
I'm open for suggestions on Easy and Normal

EDIT 9,2
[15:19] <peppy> 00:24:50 (1,2) - my only problem is the spacing between these two notes
Fixed

EDIT 10
Redone HARD
Ty for the peptalk James :p

EDIT 10,1
Renamed the difficultysettings

EDIT 10.32
Fixed the timing with peppy's suggestion
machol30
Hard mode looks pretty good. I really like the sliders.

The spacing is a little confusing in Easy and Normal though (not Hard mode because I think it's just meant to have more confusing spacing :P ).

Like on Easy, the slider at 00:10:36 (1), I should be closer to the next slider and the note before it. Also, on 00:23:22 (1, 2), they could be positioned a little more to the right. There are a few things you can do at 00:27:50 (3, 1), like bring 3 closer to slider -or- flip slider vertically so it's closer to 3, flip the next slider vertically and change position of the following note so it's closer to the slider. Be creative.
and I'm not saying that's all of the spacing issues. I'm sure you pick out the rest. ;)
Topic Starter
Remco32

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Hard mode looks pretty good. I really like the sliders.

The spacing is a little confusing in Easy and Normal though (not Hard mode because I think it's just meant to have more confusing spacing :P ).

Like on Easy, the slider at 00:10:36 (1), I should be closer to the next slider and the note before it. Also, on 00:23:22 (1, 2), they could be positioned a little more to the right. There are a few things you can do at 00:27:50 (3, 1), like bring 3 closer to slider -or- flip slider vertically so it's closer to 3, flip the next slider vertically and change position of the following note so it's closer to the slider. Be creative.
and I'm not saying that's all of the spacing issues. I'm sure you pick out the rest. ;)
Done :)
Topic Starter
Remco32
*Bump*
Topic Starter
Remco32

Remco32 wrote:

*Bump*
And again..
chan
The video was a little too late for me (not in sync). Anyone else with this problem or just me?

Personally I felt that all the difficulties were more or less the same map, and don't really offer much upon the easy difficulty. I guess that's fine, just my 2 cents.

Fix the video and this can probably get ranked.
Topic Starter
Remco32

chan wrote:

The video was a little too late for me (not in sync). Anyone else with this problem or just me?
I think that the maximum delay is not more than 0.5 seconds.
I have no idea how to sync the vid, and with only 0.5 seconds, I don't see much reason to try :D
Topic Starter
Remco32
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
i like how those random unintentional jumps were made on hard.
maybe because the song would be boring if those are not in there...
i'll leave it as is.

i approve.
Nathan_old2
Please get this ranked, it is an good beatmap and it worths to be ranked.
MaxwellDemon
Mmm, got a few issues with this map:

Easy

00:23:64 (2,1) - I don't really approve of this distance in easy, even if it is a new combo. XO... Easy should be... well, easy. :P There is a few occurrence of this, check it out. ;x

01:10:35 (1,1,1,1,2) - As the beat spacing nazi of the mod team, I don't agree with this either. >_>;

Generally, you got to fix up the beatspacing in the map. Jumps might be okay to throw players off at harder difficulties, but this is supposed to be easy for beginners to adapt to osu!. :P

If you feel like you can't keep track your own spacing, turn on distance snap.

Beat placement wise, I have nothing to complain about, it is very straightforward, so that's good.

About the difficulties however, Hard is... well... it looks like the exact copy of normal except for a few minor change ad difficulty boost via the options. XO
It's not very unique... maybe you could rework it or ask some beatmappers in the irc to map one for you if you have difficulty making it hard? :?
Topic Starter
Remco32
Done, you may look at it Spaceguy
chan
Don't think you went through the entirety of the map for spacing
[easy]
00:48:07 (1) - spacing too far
00:54:93 (1) - spacing too close
01:10:35 (1,1,1) - spacing too close
01:15:07 (1) - spacing too far
01:19:35 (2) - same
01:22:35 (1) - same
01:26:21 (1) - spacing too close
01:32:21 (4,5,1) - inconsistent spacing
01:37:35 (1) - spacing too far
01:46:35 (1) - same

cold and tired and won't mod other difficulties.
Topic Starter
Remco32
I'm see to officially SUCK at beatspacing, so I'm gonna redo the whole thing with Distance Snap on..
James
hooray for nazis
Topic Starter
Remco32
Done, recheck plz.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Remco32
Check
James
Topic Starter
Remco32
I can't find the bump button :o
show more