forum

Ulfuls - Baka Survivor

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 08, 2008 at 12:52:02 PM

Artist: Ulfuls
Title: Baka Survivor
BPM: 131.27
Filesize: 4420kb
Play Time: 01:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.74 stars, 101 notes)
  2. Normal (2.95 stars, 124 notes)
  3. Hard (4.65 stars, 193 notes)
Download: Ulfuls - Baka Survivor
Download: Ulfuls - Baka Survivor (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Baka Survivor is reborn! This time, I've gone for the shorter TV length size, complete with intro video.

UPDATES
8/21/08: A few minor changes.
9/07/08: Some more changes to Easy (mainly sound effects).
9/11/08: More sound changes and some adjustments to Normal.
10/02/08: Added comboburst.png.
Donryu
Your beats are great, but you need to work on the placement. If everything is placed the same distance apart from each other I can't tell when to start clicking faster.
peppy
You can now hold Alt while placing to get an idea of how far apart notes should be! Should give it a try :).
Extor
Some of the dots in the sliders are a bit near of the end circle. (I saw 2 at the first part of the song)

At the end of the song, I think you should add a timing point because it changes the offset of it. (around 173,117)

Cya!
Topic Starter
Behon
I tried fiddling with the offset and made the placement better. Are there some other things I should still fix or is it possible for the song to get ranked?

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Ulfuls%20-%20Baka%20Survivor.osz
peppy
Maybe its because I haven't listened to the song enough, but I found the beat placement way too random (because it follows the speech a lot?).

Anyway, I found the bpm was still off by the end, so adjusted that. There were also a number of mistimed sliders which I fixed up. I think this beatmap needs a bit more review/discussion before adding to the official list sorry!

Please check the attached osu file and see what you think with the new timing.

Download: Ulfuls - Baka Survivor (Behonkiss) [Hard].osu
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Overall, I think you did this song justice, but like peppy said, it just needs some "fine tuning" before ranking. Ganbare!
Topic Starter
Behon
One last try in hopes of a ranking. If it's not good enough, I tried my best, and everyone feel free to try it:

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Ulfuls - Baka Survivor.osz
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Looking good! Now you just need an easy version. =D
Topic Starter
Behon
Bumping this. It's been totally redone.
LRGameR_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Egoangell
I know this is probally necroposting, but I really want this map alive.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.