forum

BOYSTYLE - Kokoro no Chizu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 09, 2008 at 2:26:57 AM

Artist: BOYSTYLE
Title: Kokoro no Chizu
BPM: 132
Filesize: 4883kb
Play Time: 03:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.9 stars, 183 notes)
  2. Normal (3.16 stars, 276 notes)
  3. Hard (4.48 stars, 410 notes)
  4. Insane (4.83 stars, 531 notes)
Download: BOYSTYLE - Kokoro no Chizu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the 5th Opening theme for the anime One Piece. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Edit: Made a few changes by the request of James. Thanks for finding the break I missed in Easy mode! I didn't enjoy making Easy mode due to huge circles and general lack of funness compared to hard version. Anyways, again, thanks!

Edit: Fixed more stuff and added whistles/finishes.

Edit: Saturos pointed out some missing notes that were somehow off-screen. Well, those have been fixed.
James
Welcome back. :x

Easy:
00:18:00 - no break? with or without, its fine.

Normal:
notes look like much closer due to big circles + 0.8/0.9 spacing. its ok..
02:15:93 and 02:16:84 - if youre following the voice you should move those two by 1/2 beat backwards.
03:02:50 - i say combine the two spinner into one, i think its better. its up to you though and remove the 1/extend the spinner to the tick of 1 (03:03:89)
same applies to all spinners + note at the end

Hard:
Fast spinners - anti SS/combo breaker hahah its fine though
got no problems on this difficulty though

Insane:
00:14:34 - place the 12 and 1 closer
01:38;43 - almost unhittable for me, due to awkward position of the circle? or maybe i just suck at playing. 0/4 spinning clockwise, 1/1 spinning counter clockwise. i think i only got lucky... its ok it is insane difficulty anyways.. but if you plan to change it change the other similar stuffs in the map.
03:48:89 - move this closer to the stream

PS: dont change the bg image thats over 9000% better than the anime
James
yay +1 mod post

/me bubbles
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Saturos
Fixed some stuff via IRC, and ranked. ;x
anonymous_old

Saturos wrote:

Fixed some stuff via IRC, and ranked. ;x
D: the map is fine, but i think the spinners on normal are like ugh too much for normal !? >_> since James didnt let me put a spinner somewhat like that on my normal map in the end xD
I think that it apply to this one also :shock: Just giving my toughts xD

spinners at [02:36:39] - [03:02:30] - [03:49:57] - [03:50:25] - [03:51:42] - [03:52:07]

xD
James
I suggested her to change it, I guess she doesn't want to. :(
Saturos
I think we all complained about the spinners, but that was her point to them, so they stay. ;x
awp
They are fine in Hard and Insane imo - still a bit rough on Normal, but it doesn't make the song unpassable, just a bit difficult for your average newb to FC.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I figured there were enough advanced players here to have a slightly more advanced map. Normal mode isn't nearly as tough as Hard mode, so the star value isn't lying. Yeah, the short spinners are pretty brutal, but hey, I've seen tougher stuff on maps. ^^
machol30
A good map. Only played Hard so far. The beginning is pretty easy. All is going, then at the final spinner there, at the end, I can't seem to pass it at all. That's the only problem I have here.
James
darn it, i almost tripped off after those little 1/4 beat streams and got all 100s the next set of notes. :(
mrtn
Cool beat map only played hard so far. The spinners at the end are very hard :P
is0lated
Beatmap is fine, the background confuses me though, circle in the center looks like a note so i end up missing some ._. I'll get over it though.
Osuology
Ho my gosh nice necro xd