forum

Can't connect to osu! [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Hi everybody,

First of all, excuse my poor English... I'm French. And I'm sorry to post my first topic to talk about bugs, but I have a problem with osu! : I can't login. When I enter my IDs, the login box displays "Testing login", and... It's all.
My firewall is properly configured, but I tried without it and I still have the same problem. However, the updater connects well.

I have the lastest version of the game (b337), and it runs very well in offline mode (I am running on Windows XP SP2, with .NET Framework, and for hardware a Core Duo T2300 and a Nvidia GeForce).

So... Any advice ? ^^
peppy
That's a strange one. I have checked and there's no sign of a connection attempt using your username. Are you sure you have port 13381 (TCP, to host osu.ppy.sh) open on your firewall, and any other firewalls that may be in your path? Do you use a proxy server or anything strange? Can you connect to IRC using an irc client? (irc.ppy.sh port 6667)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Well done, fixed. The triple play box of my provider (Orange, first provider in France) blocked the port. I opened it.
Thanks a lot, I didn't even know that this box was used as a firewall. Time to play !