Artist: Hatsune Miku
Title: Zureteiku
Source: wowaka
Tags: vocaloid vocaloid2 garven krisom climbb65588
BPM: 170
Filesize: 6215kb
Play Time: 02:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Climbb's Taiko Oni (4.94 stars, 833 notes)
  2. Garven's Hard (4.92 stars, 376 notes)
  3. Krisom's Easy (2.23 stars, 126 notes)
  4. Normal (4.23 stars, 242 notes)
  5. Rin (5 stars, 434 notes)
Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
"out of step"

credits to Garven and kaouji for the skin... well again.
finished.
have no idea about what to do next...
Krisom
Want to map an Easy if you don't mind
kuyukiP
Can't wait to see this finished. Are you planning to map all wowaka songs or just his recent ones?
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

kuyukiP wrote:

Can't wait to see this finished. Are you planning to map all wowaka songs or just his recent ones?
i guess not all. though he is my favourate vocaloid producer but i'm not a fan of all his song... have mapped Toosenbo so i guess not only recent ones...=w=
kuyukiP

NatsumeRin wrote:

kuyukiP wrote:

i guess not all. though he is my favourate vocaloid producer but i'm not a fan of all his song... have mapped Toosenbo so i guess not only recent ones...=w=
He's my favorite Vocaloid producer as well. I'd probably be mapping all of his songs too since I'm a huge fan of all his songs LOL but I don't really have mapping experience, I'm very lazy, and you're doing them which is good xD
I'd support you all the way and wish you lots and lots of luck and love you if you do choose to map them all, or I could try mapping the ones you don't like? LOL Okay I'll stop talking now
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

kuyukiP wrote:

NatsumeRin wrote:

He's my favorite Vocaloid producer as well. I'd probably be mapping all of his songs too since I'm a huge fan of all his songs LOL but I don't really have mapping experience, I'm very lazy, and you're doing them which is good xD
I'd support you all the way and wish you lots and lots of luck and love you if you do choose to map them all, or I could try mapping the ones you don't like? LOL Okay I'll stop talking now
maybe time to start a "wowaka project"... a list of all his songs and ranked maps...?

you can start from mapping other songs(you like them but not favourites, otherwise you may find you mapped not good enough some time XD) to gain exp :P, modding is a nice way to improve too.
Krisom
Nice wowaka talk we have here, huh?
Anyway, yeah, if you do any other wowaka song, call me for a guest diff (if you want =P)

Easy diff, 2,23 stars, full of sliders. The last spinner may be a bit too long (41000 long spinner ftw), and I'm not soure about the kiai time with these combocolours, but meh, if you won't add a kiai time remove mine too.

Oh, also, feel free to apply any mods my diff gets, and if you're not sure about something, just PM me and I'll come here as fast as... ...as... ...as a rolling girl! (bada bum tshhhh)

Good luck o/

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [Krisom's Easy].osu
Kotone
star yeah
Magicphoenix
Hey, will be a great map I already know it :)
Give ur best :D
Garven
Here's what I have so far. I keep running out of ideas for the same rhythm over and over and over... sorry it's taking so long. :/

Just needs hit sounds now.

All done.

Toned down a lot of the bigger jumps.

Download: Hatsune Miku - Zureteiku (NatsumeRin) [Garven's Hard].osu
Colin Hou
hello wowarin
kuyukiP

NatsumeRin wrote:

maybe time to start a "wowaka project"... a list of all his songs and ranked maps...?

you can start from mapping other songs(you like them but not favourites, otherwise you may find you mapped not good enough some time XD) to gain exp :P, modding is a nice way to improve too.
Yeah yeah. I like this idea a lot. I love all of his songs so I'd be willing to map any. Maybe we could do some collabs in there (though I don't think I'm experienced enough yet, maybe you with others?).
Hmm, what songs of his would you map? I'll want to map the rest LOL

Okay take my star now not my words.
lovhin456
Hi Rin, umm, sorry if I'm bothering you ...
I "fixed" some of your skin elements + make gray the rest of the elements that weren't grey
For example, spinner-circle was a bit difficult to see if it was spinning
Here, use it if you think it will help you and don't kudosu if this doesn't help you :3
http://www.mediafire.com/?eqcs4sd68b4h3v8

Star too :3 !!
peppercatastrop

Colin Hou wrote:

hello wowarin
lol
KanaRin
star:3!
matthewhln
eveless
wowowowowowowowowowowowaka

8-)
Nelsonjd
Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o< (Sorry for my double post ¬¬ Bad internet)
Nelsonjd
Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o<
Topic Starter
NatsumeRin

Nelsonjd wrote:

Nice one *O* I would like to make a taiko diff, is that okay? >o< (Sorry for my double post ¬¬ Bad internet)
sure. try to make it a nice one.
though i can't give you a promise that i will use it before i see the map...
show more