forum

/me appears

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
My name is Mark Thomas McLaughlin and I'm from Olympia, Washington in the GREAT United States of AMERICA, land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE. I enjoy writing, reading, gaming, and geeky technical stuff that I only half understand.

I randomly flirt with EVERYONE, so if you fall in that group, I'm going to randomly flirt with YOU.

This game is really cool, but I'm so bad at it. I S ranked like everything in Ouendan/EBA. How come I can't do that with an entirely different input device? I don't get it.

OUUUUEEENDAAAAN

Also, I saw a video on YouTube of Saturos playing Deja Vu. I can't wait to meet Saturos. I assume his awesome gameplay reflects his awesome personality.

In that case, I definitely want to meet Ivalset. I'll bet his awesome gameplay reflects his awesome personality as well.

</conventional noob>
Loginer
Hello. First of all, you need to know about the rules we have here. New users work for the mods, and mods slack off. Since you're both, I hereby force you to buy yourself some ice cream. WITHOUT GETTING UP FROM THAT CHAIR!! Ò_Ó"
awp
I thought Atlanta specifically was the home of the Brave(s)
MusicFan

Loginer wrote:

Hello. First of all, you need to know about the rules we have here. New users work for the mods, and mods slack off. Since you're both, I hereby force you to buy yourself some ice cream. WITHOUT GETTING UP FROM THAT CHAIR!! Ò_Ó"
I should probably say that you forgot to say something about HIS PHONE!!! >.<
Topic Starter
mtmcl
James
Happy birthday Saturos!!!

Oh. Wrong thread...
Dakeyrus
Mark wins at life. That is all.