forum

Mother 1+2 OST - Smiles and Tears

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 12, 2008 at 11:34:01 PM

Artist: Mother 1+2 OST
Title: Smiles and Tears
BPM: 137.16
Filesize: 5532kb
Play Time: 05:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Onett (0.93 stars, 264 notes)
  2. Giygas (1.91 stars, 321 notes)
Download: Mother 1+2 OST - Smiles and Tears
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The ending from Mother 1 and 2, also known as Earthbound. Yes, I know it's kinda long, but it's an epic finish to the game. Enjoy!

Note: Also working on a higher difficulty! Hopefully it'll work out well.

Edit: Normal dificulty added! Would be tough to make it any harder, really, without making it unrankable. >_>
Edit: Turned down sample volume, was a bit loud.
Edit: "Cleverly" renamed the difficulties, as per Saturos' suggestions.
Edit: Changed offset, as per Saturos' suggestion.

Edit: Changed the trumpet line in the beginning and piano line in the middle as MOOMANiBE suggested.
NinjaishGuy
Man this song... actually all of Earthbound...

it's like receiving a nice warm hug

For doing this beatmap I give you some <3's. You can use these <3's to throw knives, axes, holy water, or crosses at Dracula.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

NinjaishGuy wrote:

Man this song... actually all of Earthbound...

it's like receiving a nice warm hug

For doing this beatmap I give you some <3's. You can use these <3's to throw knives, axes, holy water, or crosses at Dracula.
Aww, thanks! Also, be expecting, because after I'm all done with this, I'm gonna map a battle theme. =D

Also it's by Ivalset's request. He said "the one with the insane bass solo in it" or something along those lines. >_>
Saturos
Reworked some stuff via IRC, and bubblin'.

Edit1: Removing bubble for now, though expect this to be editted with bubble approval again.
MOOMANiBE
I'm gonna rebubble it before saturos can :3

Changes made via irc, I think the map is a lot more consistent now in terms of difficulty. I don't see anything wrong with it. ^_^
Saturos
Ranked.
0bj3c7i0n
nice job
K-S-O
Hooray for some Earthbound-loving on osu!

This was a fun beatmap to play with. Props to you, Hitoshirenu Shourai. You did excellent work.