forum

Nonaka Ai - Zessei Bijin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koopser
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 17. oktober 2008 at 18:32:23

Artist: Nonaka Ai
Title: Zessei Bijin
Source: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Tags: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Zessei Bijin
BPM: 161
Filesize: 9718kb
Play Time: 01:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0,79 stars, 38 notes)
  2. Normal (1,34 stars, 48 notes)
  3. Hard (4,48 stars, 127 notes)
Download: Nonaka Ai - Zessei Bijin
Download: Nonaka Ai - Zessei Bijin (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei ending song.

Any comment or critiscism is welcomed.

EDIT: Made the changes MOOMANiBE suggested

EDIT2: Added Easy difficulty.

EDIT3: Added video and Hard difficulty.

EDIT4: Actually changed Hard's beat spacing because it was really bothering me.
Topic Starter
Koopser
Anyone? ._.
MOOMANiBE
I haven't checked the spacing, but I think your timing is on after what we discussed in IRC. Go ahead and let me know when you make more difficulties ^_^
jmaeshawn
Thanks for mapping this song! I was actually considering doing this one after one of mine got ranked, but you did a much better job on it than I would have been able to do! :)

Now, I'm not a professional modder, so I might have missed something, but your timing seems spot on! yay

However, some of the custom colorings you gave the circles in combination with the video make it almost impossible to see the approach circles so the player knows when to hit the beat...
(example: easy mode, 46:95 beat #2 is a solid black approach circle on a really dark black part of the background)

If you still want the circles to be dark colored, maybe you should try a dark gray color instead of pure black.

Fix those colorings and I'd think it was perfect! Good job :D
Topic Starter
Koopser
Oh, I see what you mean, yeah it can get somewhat confusing on that part, so I changed it to more grey-ish like you suggested.
Snefix
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007

Snefix wrote:

I like this map and hope it gets approved soon!
It's not gonna get ranked/approved if it's in the graveyard....:|
If the mapper decides to pick this map back up, then we'll see :P
Topic Starter
Koopser
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mattyu007
Revived and moved to Beatmap Help

Download: Owl City - Hot Air Balloon (MetalMario201) [gp0's Balloon].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.