forum

Dj Sammy - Heaven (Techno Remix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rolled
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 07, 2008 at 5:29:21 AM

Artist: Dj Sammy
Title: Heaven (Techno Remix)
BPM: 69
Filesize: 3533kb
Play Time: 03:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.07 stars, 192 notes)
  2. Normal (3.2 stars, 314 notes)
  3. JAMES DIFFICULTY!!! (4.07 stars, 339 notes)
  4. Hard (4.42 stars, 410 notes)
Download: Dj Sammy - Heaven (Techno Remix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This beatmap is brought to you by the collaboration of James & Rolled.

This is somewhat of a Listen to your Heart v2. I was somewhat inspired by it, and it's a very similar song, etc.

I hope you like it, James ;x

Edit: Some timing issues. I fixed my universal and this is what I came out with. Also removed annoying double spinner. Just made it one longer one.

Edit2: Done. Credit to James for.. JAMES DIFFICULTY and easy

edit: Timing fixed?
James
I don't like it... I LOVE IT.
One of my favorite techno songs <3

Another difficulty okay? And uhh can I make another version? :)

Timing feels good but I get random 100s because of bpm change maybe?

EDIT:
I got these timing sections, i wonder if it also works for you
exclude the hitsounds heh.
bpm: all 138
offset: 1430, 15360, 60460
Saturos
If this is the Heaven I'm thinking of, I'll definately be checking this out when I get home. ;x
James
ok finished making my version.

I did not follow my own offset since it starts to get wierd whenever I change the bpm for some sections. Whenever I set a new timing point at the white tick for bpm change, after testing I get lots of 100s so I change the offset per timing point.

I think it is too early, but I don't know..

EDIT2: updated my version.
LuigiHann
I would love a normal version. So I could actually play it. That'd be great.

Love this song.
Topic Starter
Rolled
Normal version in the works. Doing this before lollipop, it will be easier imo.

And as for James, do you want me to include that in my pack to get ranked? Or are you going to make a whole seperate version? Idk :|

edit: Played your version, James... and what I could 300 was pretty good :/ I think we are off even more with me fixing my universal. But I fixed it so there was only one click in option mode.. ._.
James
Just include it in your pack.

edit: Played your version, James... and what I could 300 was pretty good :/ I think we are off even more with me fixing my universal. But I fixed it so there was only one click in option mode.. ._.
I don't get this :(

Edit:
If you're talking about the universal I *might* be the one who has the wrong universal.

Edit2:
updated my version.

Download: Dj Sammy - Heaven (Techno Remix) (Rolled) [JAMES DIFFICULTY!!!].osu
Saturos

Rolled wrote:

Set the universal to where you feel it's best, not where it only has one click. Mine has never sounded right in the options menu. The one time I tried it with it synced in the options menu, the offset was off roughly 20ms on everything I played.

Also, use James' offsets for your map, Rolled. His seem to be correct, while yours are early, specifically in the first two timing sections due to a HORRIBLE sounding cut that you can hear at ~0:59:90ish.
James
Topic Starter
Rolled
Will add to it tomorrow James. I apologize again for not getting on normal mode yet, but up until Monday/Tuesday I am pretty busy. But I WILL get it done :P And lollipop, too.
James
i dont mind, i was just bored so i made one
Topic Starter
Rolled
Finished~
Kai
nicely done you two, i like it , Rolled and James nice beatmap , de-bubbled for something that saturos found
'd
James
how about posting what you guys found? :|
Topic Starter
Rolled
Saturos said the BPM was off. I kind of agree. Tell me what you think James, I'll try to figure it out but I have to pack. leaving in a few hours :(
James
thats the closest thing i can get so i dont know hehe.
Saturos
Normal:
01:14:32 (3) - shortern 1/4.

Fix it so I can give you the bubble I promised. Was this the one I told you to lengthen 1/4? >>
Topic Starter
Rolled

Saturos wrote:

Normal:
01:14:32 (3) - shortern 1/4.

Fix it so I can give you the bubble I promised. Was this the one I told you to lengthen 1/4? >>
Nope, i fixed that last one. That one you mentioned was a problem when i recalc'd/snapped. Thanks.

Fix'd
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo