forum

Goldfinger - Superman

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaoz_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
KirbyPink
Could you move the 5 at 00:10:16 bit more to the right?
ROMaster2
Try not to make combos longer than 12

Try a BPM of 97.50, seem more on. Offset is fine.

00:10:16 (5) - What KirbyPink said, the beat spacing is cruel, make it closer to 6.

Other than that it's rather good.
Topic Starter
Chaoz_old
Ok I moved the 5 closer to the 6 it should be a bit easier now
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Woah, woah, what the heck? There's like, no spacing in this. PLEASE use the distance snapping when placing your notes! (Hold ALT while placing a note for appropriate distance.) Also, it's just not cool to change distance snapping when you so-well please. Keep a consistent, steady spacing throughout the whole song (where possible). Once you fix your spacing, I'll take another look.
Topic Starter
Chaoz_old
This time I used distance snap and the timing should be a bit better now.
I have checked the song with a BPM analyzer and 97.6 should be the correct BPM
Topic Starter
Chaoz_old
Please tell me what you think so that i can improve it.
chan
A lot of the notes need to be snapped properly in the timeline, preferably using a 1/2 beat snap divisor.
Basically this applies for every note from 00:05:23 (7). Sure, this particular note is only 00:00:01 off, but people do notice it when playing. I think this happened because you changed your BPM but didn't resnap your notes.

Also I noticed that there seemed to lack beat spacing between combos, which I kind of grant a little leniency towards, but it's still a bit dodgy. Some notes like 00:18:78 (8) - need to be spaced properly though.

Well it's not entirely bad, your timing seems more or less ok. If you want this ranked, you'll need to address these issues and also make at least 1 more difficulty, though preferably an easy and insane or something.

Also you could probably map a bit more of this song, say about 3 minutes in total play time.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.