forum

Yoko Shimomura - Roxas

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DS-Deluxe
My first attempt in making a beatmap so don't expect something special ;)
This is one of my favourite tracks on the kingdom hearts 2 Disc beside ~passion~ and Dearly beloved. its not realy long (i think ~2 mins) and i splitted the whole thing in 3 parts so you wont be clicking longer than 20 seconds without having a break :roll: overall, this beat map is basicly for the beginners. (like me) pro's will S this easily. hope you'll like it anyway.

teh Downloadness
eyup
Nice for a first attempt. Make sure you add timing to your beatmaps first thing next time! See the Beatmap Making Guide for more details on how to do this.

Other than that, seems like you've got the basics right. Your description of the beatmap pretty much sums it up!

Keep it up!
eyupz

PS. I've attached the beatmap with timing added. You might also consider using the soft sound set for this song - in Edit Mode, go to the "Song Setup" tab and check the relevant box!

Download: Yoko Shimomura - Roxas (DS-Deluxe) [Easy].osu
Extor
Nice begginers beatmap!

I tried eyup's fixed version and I fixed a slider with a tick right at the end of it. Here is the new .osu.

And I agree with eyup, this one is more suited for the soft sounds.

Cya!

Download: Yoko Shimomura - Roxas (DS-Deluxe) [Easy].osu
peppy
DS-Deluxe - do you agree with the changes that have been made? Shall we change this over to the soft sampleset and rank it?
Topic Starter
DS-Deluxe
yeah sure^^
and my next beatmap will also have timing ;) and thank you for the good comments.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
KJF
nice map! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Zare
dat necrobump.

and no, this is not what should be considered a good map...
Roxas
A map for me <333 LOL
Huskatron
LOL has this not been unranked yet?