forum

PSY - We Are The One(Updating)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
minyeob
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2008년 6월 27일 금요일 at 오후 9:35:45

Artist: PSY
Title: We Are The One
BPM: 120.46
Filesize: 3147kb
Play Time: 03:14
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.32 stars, 219 notes)
  2. Normal (3.95 stars, 329 notes)
Download: PSY - We Are The One
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The one of famous song in Korea/.

Cool and Enjoy this beatmap yourself.

1. Easy version +
2. timing changed
3. resnapped
4. Timing changed(3rd)
MOOMANiBE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
minyeob

MOOMANiBE wrote:

Before I go into any critique, I just want to ask you; do you intend to work on these beatmaps any further? I notice you've posted two songs in relatively quick succession, and both will require pretty significant amounts of work before they will be rankable. Are you willing to put that work in?
Yes. Please critique.
MOOMANiBE
Alright! First off, before going into beatmap composition, the first thing you need to do is fix your timing. This song is a tough one to be mapping so early! It doesn't just use one BPM -- it has quite a few! In fact, I think you're going to need -five- timing points. Bring up the timing setup panel, add enough points till you have 5, and try these values for each point; you'll then need to resnap and reposition all your beats so that they're timed to the song again. Once you've done that, upload and let me take a look at it. ^_^

Timing points:
BPM: 119.95 / Offset 10,921
BPM: 120.46 / Offset 42,984
BPM: 119.95 / Offset 58,930
BPM: 100.25 / Offset 130,950
BPM: 119.95 / Offset 163,988
Behon
The current Easy seems more like a Normal, and the Normal more like a Hard. Also work on the spacing, have some variety in note placement instead of each note touching the previous.
chan
Needs to be re-uploaded.
Topic Starter
minyeob
I want to download/fix this beatmap.
But unable to download.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.