forum

The World Ends With You - DejaVu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mortalkombatfan_1998
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at 10:07:21 AM

Artist: The World Ends With You
Title: DejaVu
BPM: 120
Filesize: 3751kb
Play Time: 02:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (1.17 stars, 144 notes)
Download: The World Ends With You - DejaVu
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
this is my 3rd i think beatmap i will work on the others but for now im working on this one
YoshiKart
Err... It's still not your own creation. :o Plagiarism much? =/
awp
This is not a plagiarism. The mp3 and the breaks are the same, but that is where the similarities end. I hope he didn't copy my timing, because it's slightly early =x

Anyhow, Easy is almost timed correctly (offset should be like 15ms later at the most so it's damn close) but for reasons beyond me, you're snapping to eights and quarter notes eclectically. The timing makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Also, in a few spots, your beatspacing become horrendous eg 00:39:54 (6, 7, 8)

also for some reason Normal didn't download with Easy but eh whatever it's safe to say if you're not just trolling you've managed to make a pretty bad map =x

If you're actually being serious I could help you with the fundamental basics of mapping, or rather, you could read the growing tutorial section.
Topic Starter
mortalkombatfan_1998
well i really need help with it im usally changing easy to hard and back to easy then hard but now its hard and i only uploaded one well awp please help my i really need help
awp
Did you try my suggestions? With the whole don't snap beyond 1/2, make some consistent patterns instead of placing them wherever? After you place your notes, play the song in the editor and listen to the beats. They should make sense. You should be able to "click" your notes without even looking at the screen for timing.
YoshiKart
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
mortalkombatfan_1998
ok i will try your suggestions tomarrow but for now im gonna sleep
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.