forum

Hideki Naganuma - Back 2 Back

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
emj
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, July 04, 2008 at 4:30:15 PM

Artist: Hideki Naganuma
Title: Back 2 Back
BPM: 150
Filesize: 3360kb
Play Time: 01:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.6 stars, 92 notes)
  2. Hard (4.5 stars, 154 notes)
Download: Hideki Naganuma - Back 2 Back
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
well another beatmap of mine completed. this is from my favorite sonic game for the ds sonic rush. i even threw in a normal difficulty although i think its too easy.i would have loved to throw in custom sounds and what not but i have no idea where to find sonic rush sound effects. i will add them later if i can find them.hope you enjoy this as i enjoyed making this.feedback would be nice indeed.
*edit*
fixed timing and offset
*edit*
fixed normals grid snap
*edit*
working thoes circles in normal specificly around 00:20:20
*edit*
did as peppy says
DawnII
I like this map alot! Great job so far! Hard is really good, I see just about nothing wrong with it. Flows really well, I also like how you put beats where it still flows even though it's not necessarily placed along with anything in the song.

Normal is pretty good as well, I only have one small issue with it. The actual placement of the hitcircles is not snapped to the grid, it looks kinda like you manually moved them around. It's not as apparent in hard, but on normal it makes things look kind of haphazard. Again not a huge issue, but if you snap the notes to the grid it'll look much cleaner.
mtmcl
BPM - 150
Offset - 200
Resnap and recalc. Makes things flow a lot better.
MaxwellDemon
Don't have any complains for this map. 'd
peppy
@emj: Please do a standard submission and tell us when you have. The maps in the .osz aren't the latest at the moment.

I have no problems with these two beatmaps, except that you haven't used any whistle/finish sounds! Did you do this on purpose, or forget? If you forgot or didn't try yet, please give it a go, as it adds a lot more variety to playing through a beatmap.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.