forum

test

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
Not afaik.
LuigiHann
Sent him a friendly PM.

LuigiHann wrote:

You're still on "mod queue" status. That means your posts are visible only to moderators, so we were able to see your test thread. If you make valid, useful, friendly posts, we can approve them for public viewing, so perhaps start again by posting normally, instead of just posting the word "test," and we'll go from there.

Have a nice day.

-LH
Topic Starter
Loginer
This is quite the forgiving community, keeping Gabe around after all that spam. :>
LuigiHann
Yeah, I was surprised when he wasn't banned early on, but after a while it became clear that he was mostly harmless. I think mod queue is a hilarious solution, shame all he posts now is "test."
James
awp
hahahahahahahahaha this is a funny thread

especially when someone approves it
Saturos
LuigiHann
I just noticed that Gabe's sig is a parody of Dark Deception's sig. Funny stuff.