forum

This game should be made into a homebrew game for wii

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
slayerdemon555
Hello
as you may or may not be aware right now the homebrew scene is developing quite quickly with the discovery of a glitch in the legend of zelda twilight princess that allows the wii to run homebrew off of an SD card (no modding required)
In my opinion this game is awesome,but a homebrew port for the wii could be amazing. I sadly no nothing about coding but I thought I would just purpose this idea. I love this game, but unfortunately my current PC cannot run the game. I think the game could be even better with the wiimote.
thanks for reading.
:D
Dark Deception_old
Yeah! When I get my Nintendo Wii for my birthday (I hope), I also want Osu! on the Wii!
Saturos

slayerdemon555 wrote:

as you may or may not be aware right now the homebrew scene is developing quite quickly with the discovery of a glitch in the legend of zelda twilight princess that allows the wii to run homebrew off of an SD card (no modding required)
As you may or may not be aware, the Twilight hack no longer exists. That was just patched last week. However, you no longer need Twilight for a similar method to work now, so you can still do the whole homebrew thing.

And as far as I know, no one has started working on a Wii homebrew version yet, nor expressed any interest in doing so. This would be nigh impossible with a wiimote, I'd imagine.

Either way, moving this to Feature Request.
Echo

Saturos wrote:

As you may or may not be aware, the Twilight hack no longer exists. That was just patched last week.
http://hackmii.com/2008/06/twilight-hack-v01beta1/

One step ahead :P
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
timts_old
as mentioned in my thought post just now, I think a flash version would fit all those devices, pocketpc/winmobile, iphone/ipod touch, wii
awp
feel free to actionscript one up, bro
timts_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: Magical Trick Society (Cadenza) - Investigation ~ Core 2001 (mikhe) [Rukario's Objection].osu
awp
why would you use .xml when standard text files work just fine?

Also yeah if you're willing to actionscript a flash version of osu! I can tell you what all the .osu jargon means

Download: Magical Trick Society (Cadenza) - Investigation ~ Core 2001 (mikhe) [Rukario's Objection].osu
Echo
Isn't peppy working on a flash version anyway? (albeit hardcoded with one beatmap)
awp
Oh I'm sure that could be done in an afternoon or two.
timts_old
anybody heard any progress about this flash version?

Download: Jun Senoue - Flying Battery Zone (Act 2) (bLaTzK) [YellowYoshi1's Easy].osu
awp
Nobody's doing a full-blown flash version of osu! right now, so if you wanted to you can go right ahead.