forum

Gunther - One Night Stand

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Andrea
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on giovedì 21 ottobre 2010 at 18:38:34

Artist: Gunther
Title: One Night Stand
Tags: Mustache Sexy Man The Sunshine Girls
BPM: 145
Filesize: 4155kb
Play Time: 02:17
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,96 stars, 309 notes)
  2. Normal (2,38 stars, 151 notes)
Download: Gunther - One Night Stand
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Last Gunther song of the Project.

I will miss you, Gunther T_T
Bittersweet
In the night~
In the morning~

Star o3o

Bg legal, andrea xDDD
deadbeat
2 days later its ranked :o

EDIT: lol i fail
Kite
give it a chance, it could be romance~
H1ko
starrrrrrrrrrrrr <3
Verdisphena
More Gunther, omg
Jagang
yeah, nice map ;) staaaar~
Natteke
Cyril Scarlet
:D
Topic Starter
Andrea
Mp3 has been changed guys, redownload please~
Kurai
Star
DeadAlready
>w</
Firo Prochainezo

deadbeat wrote:

2 days later its ranked :o
Sakura
[General]
Is it just me or those 0 bytes hitsounds are not intentional, and if they are, muting slider ticks is unrankable you know ._.
Preview time is different in both diffs.

[Normal]
00:20:635 (1) - I think maybe you could use 4 control points here to make it look better.

I was amazed that this barely had mod posts at all, then i find that there arent many problems at all o.o the fact that you silence but slider slide and slider ticks make me wonder if the slider should be there in the first place, anyways, good map!
Edit: Yeah... maybe i should make exceptions to the 4 mod post rule... Bubbled~ this map is awesomely made and i really don't see what else could be done to improve it XD
Topic Starter
Andrea
Thanks a lot Sakura for your IRC help as well <3
jericho2442
[Normal]
00:47:118 (6,1) - swap the new combo onto the (6) , as it is atm its rather wierd to the pattern your doing, this way suits your current pattern better
00:50:429 (5,1) - same here
01:02:842 (6,1) - this could play better, atm it kinda breaks your flow and dont really play good combo or pattern wise :/, i suggest like this
just try it and you will notice it flows better, also i advise you to do this the on 02:02:428 - part too

01:14:429 (7,1) - your breaking your pattern, put the combo onto the (7) insted
01:18:153 (7) - newcombo here, plays MUCH better
01:20:222 (1) - if you do the above remove this combo to follow your pattern, it also plays better this way
01:43:394 (6,1) - swap the new combo onto the (6) , as it is atm its rather wierd to the pattern your doing, this way suits your current pattern better
01:46:704 (5,1) - same here
02:10:704 (7,1) - your breaking your pattern, put the combo onto the (7) insted
02:14:429 (6) - newcombo here, plays MUCH better
02:16:497 (1) - if you do the above remove this combo to follow your pattern, it also plays better this way

[Hard]
these are all purely suggestions, ONLY take them if you 100% agree with them, they are totally just my opinion
SPOILER
(suggestion) 00:46:290 (9) - tiny nazi here, your breaking your hitsound pattern, you need a hitclap here

(suggestion)
ok hard one to sort out here, watch the combo pattern your doing at 01:10:979 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6) - now look at the start of that area at 01:08:634 unlike ALL the rest of this pattern the new combo's here don't start on the beginning of the female vocals, and also you have a new combo in the middle of the break before the female vocals, again unlike the rest of the full pattern.
if you want this to look better i advise trying to make this pattern consistant with the rest of the combos in this pattern, it maybe a bit tricky though and you might need to remap a few notes

(suggestion) 01:42:566 (9) - again nazi, but this needs a hitclap

01:49:462 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - this plays odd timing wise, its easy to fix by moving it foward to 01:49:601 and turning the last slider into a normal hitcircle. i have to admit it plays MUCH better that way since it then flows PERFECT with the patterns like this 02:02:841 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) -

--------------------------
fun maps, just normal did need some combo modding and that timing niggle in hard ;)
Topic Starter
Andrea
I've readed everything of your mod, I'm really sorry but I won't change anything.

I really appreciate anyway your help <3
Max300
Too bad this is the last song, anyways, Star
Topic Starter
Andrea
Well, at least for now it is 8-)
Larto
Bye Gunther.
show more