forum

Quitting for a short while

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kharl
I'll be moving to the US tomorrow (actually it's only 7 hours until I leave but, anyway...) and will live there for around 2 years. As I don't have a laptop PC, this means that I won't be able to play, mod, and do anything that require me to run osu! for a while. I'll still be around on the forum and IRC once in a while and still be able to help with the translation of site contents. I'll return when I can get myself a laptop but, until then, it's a temporary bye-bye for me on osu! See you guys later! ( ^^)/

To peppy: Feel free to de-mod me if you want. I'll tell you when I'm ready to help again.
hunnykilla
AWWW no more Kharl maps? :cry: When you get to LAX its gonna be crowded, always is. Heh 30 away min and there currently is a heatwave but nothing compared to the humidity and heat of asia. Byeee :cry:
James
cya and good luck
Echo
Have fun in the US :D

(get a laptop soon)
awp
I concur with the whole get a laptop soon thing. We can't have the King of Time taking forever to help out, right?
RemmyX25

awp wrote:

I concur with the whole get a laptop soon thing. We can't have the King of Time taking forever to help out, right?
Dude, he could just stop time. Problem solved.

All joking aside, best of luck here in the States. Have a grand time, and be sure to visit us if you're nearby! *points to location thing under avi*

But dude... get a laptop! XD
Loginer
I rarely leave the house, and even I own a laptop. >_>
Card N'FoRcE
Bye Kharl, we'll miss you :(
Hincaru
have fun!! It's fun here in the US~♪
chan
Welcome to forums?!

See you round Kharl, hope you get a laptop sometime in the near future.
You HAVE to get a laptop before I do.
RemmyX25

chan wrote:

Welcome to forums?!
peppy
Kind've sucks I almost missed this post because its in Random (uh, I read random, sure!)

It has been said but you will be missed. Make sure you come around every so often to say hi at least. Good luck with getting a laptop asap :).

Oh and I can't bring myself to de-mod you.
Kuronus
The heart is a funny thing, nomader how little we truely know about eachother they tie themselfs together very tight, I know people are going to miss you,I know I will, Please be back soon.
Topic Starter
Kharl
Just coming here to say a short hi and let everyone know that I'm still fine. ( ^^)/

Well, thanks for all of your replies. I still haven't gotten myself a laptop yet. I post this message from one of a computer center around where I live. It's just 3 days without osu! and I missed it already. I'll buy a new one soon, I promise. ;)