forum

Chata - Dango Daikazoku

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
As soon as I saw this, I knew I had to make a beatmap to it. Enjoy!

P.S.: This is the first ending to a new anime called "Clannad."

Chata - Dango Daikazoku
Extor
I just finished playing the beatmap. Overall is great, I need to know the song a bit better to know when I need to press. But no problems for your side.

Anyway, you will not have a very high "play count" if you do these kind of beatmaps (difficulty-wise). Ivalset will breeze through it. XD

Joking, great job and what a nice calm song you choose. ;)
Donryu
I already did a beatmap for this, it was in my anime fall 2007 op&ed topic

http://peppy.chigau.com/files/Chata%20-%20Dango%20Daikazoku%20(TV%20Size).osz

but that's okay. Yours has more beats in it, so we can say mine is a very easy version and yours is an easy version. I only did the TV size ones for fun anyway, so don't worry about it.

BTW, are you planning to extend this when the full version of the song comes out? Maybe then we could put ours together like I said before (very easy + easy).
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I might extend it when the full version comes out, though I don't think it would have video. Aside from that, yeah, I'd love to make a full version! This song is really nice. =D
peppy
Its slow, easy, well made and ranked!

Grats on another quality beatmap. I love the video background on this one - works so well.
Aoui_Sempai
... I ... I ... I feel Jiped. When I Watch Clannad I always skiped the ending, because my bother would Sing the first words and it buged me so I started to skip it even when my bro was not watch..... AGH I LOVE THIS SONG!!! Man if I had known that the song was this great I would have live with my bro singing at the start (Theres no way he'd be able to sing the rest XD).... I HATE MY LIVE *Aoui_Sempai commits seppuku*. Any way good job with the map. Do you plan on adding other difficulties?