forum

AAC - PWNED!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 9:52:45 AM

Artist: AAC
Title: PWNED!
BPM: 94.99
Filesize: 3729kb
Play Time: 03:46
Difficulties Available:
  1. Pwn! (1.52 stars, 149 notes)
Download: AAC - PWNED!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The song created in tribute to the Youtube user: UrinatingTree, or as we know him: The Fat Mann Judgeth! Remember, If you play with nucular weapons, your gonna get PWNED!
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Bumping it for approvals or suggestions.
chan
WTF?!
Is it just me or should the timing be as follows:
BPM 95.00
Offset 0

Also I think you should try and have distance spacing similar (if not the same) as your slider velocity. Otherwise it's just a little disorientating.

01:44:85 (1) - slider end and start overlap (it's bad)
01:53:69 (3) - spacing of this note doesn't fit with the rest of the notes in combo
03:22:12 (5,6,7,8) - spacing suddenly got shorter in this combo (notes 1-4 spaced further)
03:40:44 (5,6,1) - should be closer together (see spacing for note 4-5)

So yeah, a bit of spacing inconsistency.

Download: Kagamine Rin - Love is War R184mm remix (Shinxyn) [Shinde's Sensou].osu
AAC_old
o.O...

I'm flattered...

If you wanna get technical it's 190bpm.
chan
LOL AAC

well yeah, 190 BPM is just 95 doubled, but if Dark Deception changed it that much, he'd need to change the slider velocity and other things. Probably be less hassle to go with 95bpm.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.