forum

So eesily suede,Think four yourselve Wonce in a wile.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kuronus
I hav been notising that peeple wil lissen to anything anywon wil sey, so thay kan Creat a Opinnion that thay themselfs have not ritfully eerned the rit to make
You now you are won of theese peeple if you do the folowing

1).You wont try a game becaus X-play or gameinformer gives it a bad rateing
2).You wont eat somthing becaus your freind cals it nasty,or ugly.
3).You stop tallking to somwon becaus your freind is mad at them.
4). you stop waching your favorit show becaus others dont like it
5).You start smokeing just becaus your freind hands you a pak and said "Dude take this"
6).Start akting like one of your idels on T.V Insted of beeing yourself
7).Beeing meen to somwon four know reson/never met just so you can feal like your more importent then you realy are.

This is just a small list of wat may be a sine, Peeple knead to think four themselfs and bee there own person,By the way if anywon gets mad about this list, the only reson you culd have to be mad is becaus you now deap down you are no thing but a leech on somwon elsas live, and have know personalaty of your own
But i was just wundering wat other peeple think about it?

((P.S I dont care if you act this way or not, just wundering))
RemmyX25
Totally. Wrong.

Ok, maybe not totally, but i feel offended by your statement. I for one, feel as if I fend for myself, while basing my decisions from the suggestions of others, provided the suggesting party provides adequite info on why I should believe them.
LuigiHann
You are so right, Kuronus! I'm going to paste that message on all the forums I go to :)
MaxwellDemon

RemmyX25 wrote:

Totally. Wrong.

Ok, maybe not totally, but i feel offended by your statement. I for one, feel as if I fend for myself, while basing my decisions from the suggestions of others, provided the suggesting party provides adequite info on why I should believe them.
I think what he is saying is that if you follow other's blindly, you should start thinking for yourself. XD

Other than that, I agree... too much hostility had been generated just because one person said something and a whole crowd decided to jump on that bandwagon.
Loginer
I don't fall under any of those points. And stop coloring everything you type, it's annoying. >_>
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
How can this be?
Why is he the chosen one?

Saint gone astray
With a scepter and a gun

Learn to believe
In the mighty and the strong

Come bleed the beast
Follow me it won't be long

Listen when the prophet
Speaks to you
Killing in the name of God

Passion
Twisting faith into violence
In the name of God

Straight is the path
Leading to your salvation
Slaying the weak
Ethnic elimination

Any day we'll all be
Swept away
You'll be saved
As long as you obey

Lies
Tools of the devil inside
Written in Holy disguise
Meant to deceive and divide
Us all

Listen when the prophet
Speaks to you

Passion
In the name of God

Blurring the lines
Between virtue and sin
They can't tell
Where God ends
And mankind begins

They know no other
Life but this
From the cradle
They are claimed

Listen when the prophet
Speaks to you

Passion
In the name of God

Hundreds of believers
Lured into a doomsday cult
All would perish
In the name of God

Self-proclaimed messiah
Led his servants
To their death
Eighty murdered
In the name of God

Forty sons and daughters
Un-consenting plural wives
Perversions
In the name of God

Underground religion
Turning toward
The mainstream light
Blind devotion
In the name of God

Justifying violence
Citing from the Holy Book
Teaching hatred
In the name of God

Listen when the prophet
Speaks to you

Passion
In the name of God

Religious beliefs
Fanatic obsession
Does following faith
Lead us to violence?

Unyielding crusade
Divine revelation
Does following faith
Lead us to violence?

[Chant:]
Mine eyes have seen the glory
of the coming of the Lord
he is trampling out the vintage
where the grapes of wrath are stored
he hath loosed the fateful lightning
of his terrible swift sword
his truth is marching on.

take that, independent thought
Loginer
tl;dr
Topic Starter
Kuronus

RemmyX25 wrote:

Totally. Wrong.

I Didnt meen it like that :? Just dont blindley fellow others is wat im saying
Topic Starter
Kuronus

Mogsworth wrote:

Loginer wrote:

I don't fall under any of those points. And stop coloring everything you type, it's annoying. >_>
I agree with this post.

Also, you live in America, there's no excuse for the stupid spelling mistakes (not only are you 18, but English is your first language :|).
I supose your rite a bout that, butt my poynt stand just as stong
Topic Starter
Kuronus
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Hahahahahaha LH
Topic Starter
Kuronus
Hahahaha, Yes yes, I sey whee all gow with the flough, evan if their is a watterfall live gose on rite after, sow now worrys. :)
awp
You are either a master troller or very naive - I know which side of the fence LH is on with this one though.
Topic Starter
Kuronus

awp wrote:

You are either a master troller or very naive - I know which side of the fence LH is on with this one though.
Hmmmm...Well I Dont now how too Anser this won...Well all I can say is I dont caer wat other thingk off me, All I caer a bout is wat I thingk off me, An if any won have sum think too say agenst me i wil stike my cheast out an screem In defience, Be cause I now me like nune other, so any unpositive remarks any won have too say too me I realy dont caer, wee are all diffrent so it dose'nt mater how I am or how your, I am Me an your you.
awp
Heh, I know people who arguably know me better than I do.
Topic Starter
Kuronus

awp wrote:

Heh, I know people who arguably know me better than I do.
Reely, That sound kind a nise reely.
Sum peopel Get the rong Idia about whoo they're, They Mistaek Whoo they're with whoo they whant too bee, Id say allway espire too bee your selve,an strife too made you're selve Whoo you reely whant too bee, An that is whoo youre on the in side, Peopel all ways thing "I whant too doo this" or "I whant too say that", Butt than they dont out off feer off rejaction, We'll if sum won rejact you four whoo your on the in side their knot that grate off peopel if you ask me.
Loginer
Good, good, but what do you wish to achieve by posting this on a message board filled with people you don't know? Also, sometimes, ignoring what other people think just isn't a good idea. Even if you're, say, a nazi, you wouldn't walk into the middle of a crowded synagogue, spray-paint a nazi cross onto a wall and shout "HEIL HITLER". <_<
Topic Starter
Kuronus

Loginer wrote:

Good, good, but what do you wish to achieve by posting this on a message board filled with people you don't know? Also, sometimes, ignoring what other people think just isn't a good idea. Even if you're, say, a nazi, you wouldn't walk into the middle of a crowded synagogue, spray-paint a nazi cross onto a wall and shout "HEIL HITLER". <_<
That is a diffrent Storey, Butt your still rite I supose, Butt On the in side you dont wanna get beet up buy angrey peopel,sow keap that kind off stuff at hom XDD

An Im knot reelly tryng too acomplish any thing, Buty who neads too acomplish any thing, Knot everythink in live will hafe A Tarsk, Butt the trouth is meny peopel Just get on heet too talk, Just like in Reel live, I am throwwing out a topic, any won whoo wants too heer or talk about it will, In the end everyone is happy for one thing or the other
awp
Lolginer you socially rejected heathen what happened to you man

rebuttal with hilarious images not exaggerated similes
show more