forum

Strapping Young Lad - You Suck [TAIKO MAP]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
awp
http://up.ppy.sh/files/strappingyounglad-yousuck.osz - Warning: contains foul language, aggressive vocals, ball-busting difficulty, and the greatest, most powerful drummer you've ever heard (one legendary Gene Hoglan).

Artist: Strapping Young Lad
Title: You Suck
Total Play Length: 148s
Maximum Score: 41,070,062 (I shit you not)
Maximum Combo: 1,574

uploading to upppy because this map will not be ranked, ever and I don't want to have this little experiment rotting in my profile's Unranked section.

THIS MAP WAS DESIGNED FOR TAIKO MODE.

That said, I still did proper beatspacing and everything, but the beatmap was mapped religiously to the drums (I didn't hit every drum, that'd be an even bigger clusterfuck than this already is) and I need both of my hands on z/x to keep up with the song. You probably do, too. The thickest parts have approximately 15.5 notes per second.

I seriously have no idea how this man drums so fast. Well, enjoy!

And yes I have cleared this on Taiko mode, it's not that hard, but your arms will be sore as hell after a half a dozen plays through.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Welcome to the club awp. Welcome to the club.
The club of osuers who have made maps that have killed my osu!
It killed my osu! in the first... 10 seconds of playing.
machol30
Finished on second try. Failed first try because I accidentally pressed the windows key (which is right under z) and didn't recover in time (yup, excuses, but it really does happen once in a while with Taiko Mode). Geez, I can't even tell if I'm going too fast or too slow sometimes. :? 127 misses.
aquabluu
Cleared on first try. Man, this is ****ing insane :lol:

Download: aquabluu - Strapping Young Lad - You suck [Hoglan (Taiko)] (20080627115156).osr
Topic Starter
awp
Wow I didn't expect people to enjoy this as much as they are (or at least I didn't expect anyone I didn't directly harass to pay attention to this). Now I'm tempted to make a Taiko map for ZILTOIDIA ATTAXX!, which has less double-kick spam and more of a rhythmic drumming to it.
aquabluu
Well I enjoyed it, so whatever
Druid_old
Hands...hurt...need...pillow...
XD Awesome beatmap (Cleared it on my first try XD)
Swiftwolf Yellowtail
This song may be hard, but I managed to get one crazy score with ONE HAND. (Played yesterday, and played again today. I must say, today's play is a bit better score-wise.)

I also played this song two handed to see if that was better, and it was, by far.

Also, one note: If you ever play this song one handed with one key, you'll end up with a weak arm for about 10 minutes before you can play again, unless you have a weak arm in the first place. :P

Download: Vash - Strapping Young Lad - You suck [Hoglan (Taiko)] (20080710042948).osr