forum

Final Fantasy 8 Intro (Liberi Fatali)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, June 26, 2008 at 8:51:26 PM

Artist: Square-Enix
Title: FF8 Intro
BPM: 165.07
Filesize: 6861kb
Play Time: 03:09
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.15 stars, 206 notes)
Download: Square-Enix - FF8 Intro
Download: Square-Enix - FF8 Intro (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first completed BeatMap. If there are any problems, as in notes coming too soon or too late, and out-of syncness, or perhaps I need to resubmit a Beatmap with a smaller file for a video, please tell me so.

Remember, go easy on me ^_^

If this gets enough positive responses, I will start working on other idea's that I have. Those include...

-Tribute to Over The Hedge
-Intro to FullMetal Alchemist (last season intro)
-Final Fantasy X-2 intro
-Chrono Cross Intro
-Sonic Tribute (playing to "Sonic Boom")
Few others

Remember, please tell me of area's in which I can improve. Hopefully, I will get better in the future, and start creating some well-remembered Beatmaps (and hopefully restore some faith in some users).

I hope you guys enjoy my first BeatMap ^_^ I spent hours testing it, so tell me if I need to go back and improve things.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
aquabluu
2 maps of the same song in by 2 different users in one go? Wow.
This is just a suggestion, but the song name should be Liberi Fatali
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I assure you, it is a coincidence. I started working on this, then I found out about the other guy doing his.

And I changed the title of this topic. Thanks :D
aquabluu
You might want to amplify the audio file, or use a louder version. I could barely hear any music in the back while timing the map or testing it
EDIT: Oh yeah, just a reminder, if you do change the audio file, remember to re-time, and do a full submission
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I'll probably use the same MP3, so I hopefully won't have to retime it and all... now I just have to figure out how to increase the volume... I thought WMM could, but apparently it can't :P

I'll get back with it soon enough lol
machol30
Song Setup>Audio>Sample Volume (set it so -say- 60%?)
So it's easier to hear the background. ;)

BPM - 149.89
Offset - 21,540

resnap all notes and recalc all sliders.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Thanks on the first part... but maybe on the second part. Someone told me to do that the other day, and it screwed up the whole thing beyond repair... might as well start from scratch (I even did the recalculate/whatever the other thing was).

If I change the BMP and all, it'll have to be a day that I'm motivated to fix it for hours on end ^_^ But I'll try doing it here soon. In the meantime, just enjoy it the way it is :D

I'll see if I can resubmit it Friday. ^_^
James
not to be rude but i almost cant hear the bgm :(
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.