forum

Tale Spin Intro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mifune24
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 at 3:07:48 PM

Artist:
Title: Tale Spin Intro
BPM: 109.8
Filesize: 2557kb
Play Time: 00:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.27 stars, 66 notes)
  2. Normal (4.28 stars, 103 notes)
  3. Hard (4.89 stars, 155 notes)
Download: - Tale Spin Intro
Download: - Tale Spin Intro (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Those sky pirates don't know when to quit, do they?
peppy
I had a lot of fun on every difficulty, as always with mifune maps. The difficulty build-up is great, and I couldn't wait to play hard.

Only small problem I had was the offset which sounds better at 219. Can you confirm this and make changes if you agree? I also felt the absence of slider ticks, but I'm sure this was your decision so won't disagree. Starred for now.
Dark Deception_old
I used to watch the show because Baloo, from The Jungle Book, was in it.

Seems like I'm aching for nastalga!
Sinistro
00:12:65 (1) - This is around when my neck hairs stood on end and a huge grin appeared on my face :D

Heh, it's kinda funny how a map to this song has NO SPINNERS ;)

Anyway, although some objects are sliiightly off (like 00:41:20 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2), where the sliders are slightly longer too), it seems that this is not a case of fluctuating bpm, since the last objects of the map are synced just fine. I think that it's an isolated case due to the singer not singing exactly on beat. Me and peppy are of the opinion that there doesn't need to be any change in the mapping, though, since it doesn't seem to affect gameplay significantly (I can still get 300s on these parts).

/me oh-ee-ehs, oh-ee-ohs a bubble to this map
peppy
Rannnnnnnnked!
Gemini1121
What there... What a hard easy difficulty! No point in complaining. But I sure hope you've improved since this beatmap. 8-) 8-)