forum

Top 3 Favorite Beatmaps for Profile Page [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Kasada
I was wondering if there could be a Top 3 Favorite Beatmap's listing for the User Profile pages. This differs from the most played Beatmaps because if someone tries to get a FC on something they don't really like that much, but they have to use a lot of tries, it would be listed in the most played Beatmaps. The idea I have is more personal and could really describe a person at a glance. Another thing is sometimes, you just wonder what some of the top player's favorite Beatmaps are. A bit obvious, but this would be edited by the person themselves. Also, I'm thinking that this would be placed in the Details section on the sidebar.
awp
top 5 imo

3 is hard to narrow down
Topic Starter
Kasada
I thought of 5 too, but it seemed like too many. Whatever works best.
Saturos
Out of ~450 different ranked songs (not including each difficulty) as of now, I think 5 is hard enough to narrow down. ;x
Topic Starter
Kasada
Another thing I thought of was that there should be something to show how many people have a certain Beatmap in their favorites list, which would allow users to see some of the most popular Beatmaps overall.
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Well, it seems like a good idea to me. It would be quite helpful, because you could get some good ideas for what map to download if a trustable person fav's it.
xerxes_oli
i am most definately up for this!!!
hope it happens :D
peppy
Added top 5 to Beatmaps tab in profile. Can select a favourite by clicking "add as favourite" from the beatmap's info/listing page.