forum

GuardianHX's artwork and videos.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
Did I not make one of these yet? Wow, anyhow, since this is my second most used forum, I suppose I'll make a thread to dump everything I do into. (Besides stuff that belongs into the beatmaps sections and stuff.)

----
RANDOM
----
First off, here's a dub of Emiya #2 from Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.
For those unfamiliar with Fate, this will make little to no sense.

Download Emiya #2 - Reuben.mp3 here

00:50 is Archer's version of UBW, and near the end is Shirou's version, which doesn't sound as good. >_> The echo KIND of helped it, though.

Anyways, this was just for fun, so it's no biggie.
EDIT:
For those not wanting to download off Rapidshare, listen to it on Youtube here.

----
ARTWORK
----

One of many variations of my Minamimoto wallpaper using a vector I did.

And again...

----
VIDEOS
----
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=IR8DKf9V51Y
My latest video can be found here, "Do you have enough Unlimited Spaghetti Works, Weegee?"

More to come sometime soon...
awp
i3.14159 is awesome
Loginer
Did you draw that? Awesome. :>
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
Draw? Do you mean the Landsknecht drawing, or the vectors of Minamimoto?

I did all of them, yes. Though the Minamimoto vectors used an enlarged sprite as a base.
Mogsy
Awesome work. Hah, I actually have i3.14159 as my wallpaper. xD
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Loginer

GuardianHX wrote:

I did all of them, yes. Though the Minamimoto vectors used an enlarged sprite as a base.
Cheater. D:
Oh well, those are excellent background images(The Minamimotos). :3
Also, I haven't trained on my pi for a while. 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419 :D
Edit: Wait, they're not. Can I has high-res version of the "Time limit 7 days" plz?
Mogsy

GuardianHX wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

Awesome work. Hah, I actually have i3.14159 as my wallpaper. xD
Cool.

Did you put it as your wall just now, or did you find it on 4chan? I've noticed people in /w/ and /v/ have been posting my Minamimoto vectors whenever there's a TWEWY topic. XD
I did it as soon as I saw it in this thread, considering that I'm banned from 4chan.
Topic Starter
GuardianHX

Loginer wrote:

GuardianHX wrote:

Cheater. D:
Oh well, those are excellent background images(The Minamimotos). :3
Also, I haven't trained on my pi for a while. 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419 :D
Edit: Wait, they're not. Can I has high-res version of the "Time limit 7 days" plz?
I'll have to make another, as I didn't keep the template, thinking I wouldn't use it again, lol.
Loginer
You zetta tasteless tetrahedra! ALWAYS save .psd files. :[
MOOMANiBE
Nice drawing! :D