forum

Mother/Earthbound Zero - Bein' Friends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darius Ukugagi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, June 28, 2008 at 11:32:35 AM

Artist: Mother/Earthbound Zero
Title: Bein' Friends
BPM: 129.86
Filesize: 2666kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.7 stars, 335 notes)
Download: Mother/Earthbound Zero - Bein' Friends
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well, my second beatmap is finally completed after working on and off on it, and I am quite pleased with it. It's a song from Mother/Earthbound Zero, the prequel to Mother 2/Earthbound.

Colors are taken from the main characters, light red for Ninten's hat, pink for Ana's shirt, grey for Loid's hair, and black for Teddy's sunglasses. I also made sure the part after 3:45 didn't play, I don't really like that part, however, the songs long enough as it is.

Art done by me, soon to be posted on deviantART. Look forward to it.

I hope I got a good enough beatmap!

Edit: Changed the BPM and Offset, and I think it's turned out much better. Also, I forgot to add sounds to the beats, but now there's sound, and I hope it's set up in a way that'll be enjoyable. And lowered hit marker sounds. I forgot to say, the final Slider is supposed to be an earth as well, hope you get that.
aquabluu
Nice background :D
Try bpm 129.86, offset 30940, resnap then correct any notes that are off.
Also try lowering the volume of the hit sounds since the music isn't as loud as it could be
chan
Hate the song but anyway. Make another difficulty, possibly Easy and Normal (although I don't want one).

01:23:72 (5) - shift to 01:23:84 -
01:43:71 (7) - end at 01:44:40 - (think it's like shorten the slider by 1/8th of a beat)
01:46:71 (7) - shorten the slider by 1/8th of a beat
01:54:10 (7) - same
02:52:09 (4) - same
03:15:42 (7) - same
03:22:81 (7) - same

Basically almost all the beats will line up in the timeline using the 1/2 snap divisor.