forum

Re-venge/De-Sire/DJ Smalls - Tsugaru Japan

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 9 August 2008 at 6:55:32 PM

Artist: Re-venge/De-Sire/DJ Smalls
Title: Tsugaru Japan
BPM: 180
Filesize: 1629kb
Play Time: 01:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Beginner (0.12 stars, 53 notes)
  2. Light (3.02 stars, 102 notes)
  3. Oni (4.89 stars, 428 notes)
  4. Heavy (5 stars, 291 notes)
Download: Re-venge/De-Sire/DJ Smalls - Tsugaru Japan
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
- Dance Dance Revolution -

While Oni appears to be easier than Heavy in star rating, it definitely isn't. (Check the note difference.)

Enjoy!
Sinistro
I'm not sure if we need both Heavy and Oni, since I can't imagine a person who can clear one not able to clear the other. Other than the obvious need for less extreme difficulties, I don't have any demands, only inane little suggestions like don't make things overlap in Easy? But eh, it's extremely playable as it is now, I'm just saying for the "feel" of it.
Saturos
Change all instances of overlapping sliders to alternating overlapping (00:24:97 (1,4) - is bad, but 00:22:31 (1,4) - is good for example. ;x) in Hard and Oni.

And I'm iffy on even ranking Oni with the set. It hurts so much, but it IS passable... >>

Starring for now, since it's fine otherwise.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Alright I made the changes.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
O_O!

This is AWESOME!

YOU GET BUBBLE! O_O!
EiJi
Whooo. Nice. And I'm all for Oni being ranked.

Everything looks great as is, though I do have mixed feelings were some of those sliders on Normal. But no big deal...

While I do have access to the "approve this beatmap for ranking"...

You get...hmm... Half a bubble? Dunno what my bubble is worth...
Topic Starter
Duoprism
I'll ask for this map not to be ranked yet. I'll be making some final changes as well as another map.

Still want some feedback though.
machol30
Offset: 4,994
Other then that, I don't see any problems.
Topic Starter
Duoprism
Changed and ready for ranking.

machol30
Bubbled. Also, how in the world does Heavy get 5 star while Oni get 4.89 star? :(
Also 6.3 mil in a 1 minute 33 second map? I don't think so! Though I'm sure if anyone can achieve it, they sure deserve it. :P
Topic Starter
Duoprism

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Bubbled. Also, how in the world does Heavy get 5 star while Oni get 4.89 star? :(
Also 6.3 mil in a 1 minute 33 second map? I don't think so! Though I'm sure if anyone can achieve it, they sure deserve it. :P
I have a habit of mapping entire songs without breaks so to stop myself from making over 9000 million points in a 5 minute song, I just make short songs harder. :P

Saturos said something about the star rating being the difficulty of the map in proportion to the difficulty. So that might explain it.
Echo
The bit from 00:15:49 - 00:27:99 in easy seems a bit untidy.

00:45:07 - 00:50:49 in heavy and oni isn't snapped, unless it's supposed to be 1/8? Love the alternating sliders though :D

until you can confirm
Topic Starter
Duoprism
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
machol30
ranked.
ded_old
Some kinda bug with this map? The 1st ranked on beginner got his score 2x when he completed, just watched his replay, says he got 67k, but 139k on the scoreboard. No mods
Lally
I played this map the easy diff in cyb at 95 combo osu! crash i tryed 5 time - 5 times crashed i played other map then replayed it crash again \:D/ wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii BUG! unrank :C