forum

Taiko no Tatsujin - Densetsu no Matsuri

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aquabluu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 02, 2008 at 3:25:17 PM

Artist: Taiko no Tatsujin
Title: Densetsu no Matsuri
BPM: 136
Filesize: 2724kb
Play Time: 02:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.32 stars, 159 notes)
  2. Normal (4.48 stars, 257 notes)
  3. Hard (4.87 stars, 408 notes)
Download: Taiko no Tatsujin - Densetsu no Matsuri
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The Legendary Festival! Upbeat ending theme to the 7th PS2 Taiko game's Adventure mode, also a huge hit in the arcade.
For the authentic Taiko Oni map, click here
For the authentic Taiko Kantan, Futsuu and Muzukashii maps(made by lepidopodus), click here
Edit1: Retimed
peppy
I don't want to put you off too much, but I *think* your universal offset is off by about 40ms. I have felt in all your maps so far that they have been timed a bit early. Can you try this with 4064ms offset / bpm136 (i feel this is better, but pick it apart if you don't) and adjust your universal offset so that sounds good for you? It feels a lot better for me (you can get others' opinions if you want, but my universal is pretty powerful around here ;)).

As for the maps - great work! As usual I am having trouble finding something to pick on due to the high quality.

Starrrrred
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Woah, my universal is a bit off O_o
I set it and took your advice for bpm, and offset at 4050 instead of 64

peppy
Okay, this timing seems a lot better now :).
Tentatively bubbling!
Fraeon
I think it's perfectly rankable.
K-S-O
Pretty good song. I'm quite surprised I passed the Hard difficulty on my first try.
Topic Starter
aquabluu
There's more.
Oni authentic, available now

Download: Taiko no Tatsujin - Densetsu no Matsuri (aquabluu) [Taiko Oni].osu
Topic Starter
aquabluu
Sorry to all of you who downloaded this map....I just noticed a wrong note and corrected it. A minor update here.

Download: Taiko no Tatsujin - Densetsu no Matsuri (aquabluu) [Taiko Oni].osu
Ksndr_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Rokodo

aquabluu wrote:

Sorry to all of you who downloaded this map....I just noticed a wrong note and corrected it. A minor update here.
Aw I didn't notice your update now I have to put it in the folder, zip it, delete the old folder and run osu! to make the new map recognized... again. I had just downloaded the unfixed version a day ago too. Ah well, thx for the fix.
der Ubermensch_old
One of the best beatmaps I ever played. Thank you so much.