forum

KgZ - ReRicked

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Silvuh
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, July 27, 2008 at 4:18:41 PM

Artist: KgZ
Title: ReRicked
BPM: 130.01
Filesize: 1336kb
Play Time: 01:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.65 stars, 82 notes)
  2. Normal (3.31 stars, 109 notes)
  3. Hard (4.43 stars, 167 notes)
  4. Insane (4.86 stars, 198 notes)
Download: KgZ - ReRicked
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
So this is my first map... Guess it's complete. Two difficulties... hope that's enough. I'd like to know if I totally messed something up or soemthing in this, so I can make it better. Yeah.

[7.01.08]
Changed the Hard difficulty to Insane, because that's how it's displayed, anyway, with it being 4.6 stars and all...
Corrected the offset. I didn't even realize 'till just now, "Oh, wait, the offset is correct when the hit noise is in time with the music. Duh." And 2060 works much better, more obvious at the 25% playback rate.

This is my first map submission, and now this is my first resubmission. I'm hoping this all works smoothly and everything.

[07.04.08]
Fixed the slider ending.
Noticed some notes I missed in Insane.
Added sounds. I didn't the first time because I didn't figure they were necessary.

[07.05.08]
As I said in the last update, I did fix the slider ending in [Normal] and I did add sounds in bothf difficulties. Wonder why you might not have caught those things.
Fixed the other slider ending in [Normal] and the two note things in [Insane]

[07.09.08]
Added two more difficulties.

[07.27.08]
Redid the spacing with grid snapping so it looked better. Nothing else. Really just an excuse to bump with content.
Just fixed the timing issues. I'm assuming that the spacing problems are fixed after I redid it all... Or I may have just accidentally created more spacing issues. Ehp. Also, added difficulty to Insane so it wouldn't have the same star ratting as Hard, hahah..

[07.28.08]
Fixed some spacing in Hard.
Rolled
fucking, WOW. WOW WOW WOW.

I never seen anything like your hard difficulty before. But I LOVE IT. I think it is borderline insane though, since it has some very tricky parts. But still, holy shit WOW.

Only thing I have to say is your offset is a bit late. Use 2060.

Fix that, and I am bubbling this. For now you get a star.

One more time, WOW.
Topic Starter
Silvuh
I never bumped this topic when I edited it the first time; now it's on the seventh page... And, well, the fix supposedly deserves a bubble, so I believe that this bump is, well... .. isn't a bad bump.
Any one else find some things I should fix in this file?
machol30
Omg! Wowowowowow!!

Timing is fine.
Normal:
00:48:33(6) - end at 00:49:59.

Insane is amazing! The timing and the spacing you use for those circles and sliders is incredible! They match the feel song in an amazing manner, in my opinion! Well done, I say! ;)

Oh, and add some sounds in. I see lots of places you could put whistles and finishes at in the end. ;)
machol30
Normal not fixed and found something else.
00:48:33(6) - end at 00:49:59.
00:52:25(2) - end at 00:52:59.
Still needs sounds.

and Insane:
00:30:90(4,5): move back 1/4 beat.
00:34:59(4): move back 1/4 beat.

That's all that's stopping from bubbling.

Topic Starter
Silvuh
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
Hmm... strange that it didn't upload properly before. It did work this time, though. Bubbled.
Gemi
Awesome stuff! Only problem is too few difficulties. I'd really like to see a hard and possibly an easy diff level too, if you don't mind.
Saturos
BPM 130.01. .01 difference, but I noticed it. >>

Current offset is fine. Solid map as well, allbeit a little cramped/hectic on Insane.

Dropping to star for now.

Topic Starter
Silvuh
Added the two difficulties that were asked for. Hope that helps.

The hard difficulty was also given a 4.5, but it seems much easier...
Mogsy
Easy:
No complaints.
Normal:
No complaints.
Hard:
No complaints, but it's definitely not as hard as it says it is.
Insane:
Absolutely no complaints, wonderful job. Probably one of my more favourite insane maps.

Overall, I think you did a nice job.
mtmcl
Hey that had some pretty cool things going on. You've done some unique things with this map. I'd say the things are good. Things.

Bubb'd.

Download: Ke$ha - Dinosaur (ayey) [Rasyad95's Dino].osu
James
rolled will be happy if he saw this ranked.so i rank

EDIT: follow saturos' bpm its better all right. AND while youre at it, try 2050 bpm? sounds better?
machol30

James wrote:

EDIT: follow saturos' bpm its better all right. AND while youre at it, try 2050 bpm? sounds better?
You mean offset? Anyways, I agree.

Easy:
00:56:75 (3) - bring forward 1/2 beat and space accordingly.
01:00:44 (3) - same.
01:04:13 (3) - same.

Also, on Insane:
00:10:58 (4,5) - stack these two notes! They annoy me! ;__;

I hate Easy and Normal. Then again... I hate most Easy and Normal modes. >_>

THIS NEEDS TO BE RANKED!! :(
Topic Starter
Silvuh
Okay, wow. Didn't even see those other comments on here 'till now.. After I submitted an edit thinking this was still on the 15th or so page. Whoops. Well, getting to fixing that all now, instead. Sorry the rhythms in Easy and Normal are weird. I think I tried to fix those already.. other stuff. Okay, back to work..

Fixed the timing things. Don't know if the spacing still needs to be corrected.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
Hard:
00:24:20 (1) - spacing.
00:26:39 (2) - spacing.

I really don't like timing in Easy, but that's just me. ;__;
Topic Starter
Silvuh
About Hard: I turned off grid snapping (because that does mess with the distance snap, even at the finest grid level) to correct the spacing issues you mentioned, but I barely had to move the beats a millimeter. All the difficulties were done at x0.8 Spacing with the exception of Insane at x1.2 (which was meant to make it harder and lessen the clutter).

About Easy: when the melodies are complicated, only stepping a few notes in a melody always sounds weird. I never wanted an Easy in the first place, 'cause I knew it was going to feel weird at those points unless I put beats to all of it, but then it wouldn't be Easy anymore.
machol30
I would rank this if I could, but PEPPY forgot to include ability to rank in the new design!! >_>

edit: so for now, I'll just change bubble to this cool icon! :3
Rolled
why have you not made any more beatmaps -_-
show more