forum

THE IDOLM@STER - THE IDOLM@STER

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bironist
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Great first effort! Timing is spot on and beat placement is mostly good. There are a few areas you could use some distance snapping just to keep your conformity up in place. One thing that will be great is if you can add another difficulty or two. Even though this is your first song, we like to enforce this rule from the start so that a wide audience can play each and every song. If I was you, I'd probably make a slightly easier version, and perhaps tone the difficulty up on this a bit (less repetition of patterns later on with some more difficulty rhythmical varieties).

Specific comments:
01:07:03 (5,6) - Did you mean to put the (5) one 1/2 beat earlier? (on the red tick rather than white). It seems a bit off where it is. This applies to all the places you have used this rhythm - it doesn't seem right.

If you have any trouble with the english above, I'd be happy to translate it into Japanese, so just ask :).
machol30
Hello and welcome bironist to osu! and the world of beatmapping! :)

Wow! this is really nice! Just two problems with this.

As peppy said,

peppy wrote:

01:07:03 (5,6) - Did you mean to put the (5) one 1/2 beat earlier? (on the red tick rather than white). It seems a bit off where it is. This applies to all the places you have used this rhythm - it doesn't seem right.
-and-
[00:44:30](3): Bring closer to 2.
Also, the patterns after the break. Maybe you could spice them up a bit?

There are one or two other spacing issues, but they are only so small and so minor.

And as peppy already requested, make another difficulty, preferably an easier version.

I love some of the patterns. :) And congrats on first beatmap.
Topic Starter
bironist
ごめんなさい、確かに私は英語がすこししか分かりません。
peppyさんのお言葉に甘えさせてください。
日本語に翻訳していただけると助かります。
また、下手な英語では変な事を書いてしまうと思うので、ここに日本語で記述することをお許しください。

問題点はわかりました。
01:07:03と00:44:30は確かにおかしかったので修正したいと思います。
新しい難易度の追加もしてみようと思います。
修正したbeatmapはosu!のエディット画面からアップロードすることで、現在のbeatmapに上書きされるのでしょうか?
peppy
bironistさんの理解力は高いので大丈夫だと思います
修正するときは最初のアップロードと同じように、ファイルメニューからアップロードするだけで完成ですよ
そのときは二つの選が表示されて、もし付いてるビデオや写真を変えたとしたら、下のラジオボタンを選ばなければアップロードには入りません。
上のボタンはbeatmapを変えたり、増やしたりするときは利用してください。その分だけをアップするので相当早いです。

あと、重要なのはbeat spacingです。beatspacingというのは○と○の離れている距離の平等です
簡単に言えば、この図に書いたようにすれば、プレイヤーとして一番分かりやすいマップのstyleです
http://peppy.chigau.com/Beat%20Spacing.jpg

修正と新しい難易度を頑張ってください

いつか国別翻訳したらぜったい日本語版作りたいと思います :D
後はガイドも作らなければ・・・

And for others (translation of bironist's text):

bironist wrote:

Sorry I'm not too fond of the english language.
I'll take peppy up on his offer for translation so I avoid writing something weird/wrong.

I've understood the problematic areas mentioned above. 01:07:03 and 00:44:30 definitely did sound wrong so I will change these. I'll also look at adding new difficulties. If I use the editor upload, will the old maps get overwritten with the new ones?
Topic Starter
bironist
日本語での解説ありがとうございます。とても分かりやすいです。
修正と難易度の追加ができました。
beatmap製作はとても楽しいですね、エディタも非常に使いやすいです。
直接のアップロードやダウンロード、ランキング、マルチプレイとインターネットとゲームが綺麗に噛み合わさっていて素晴らしいと思います。
そこまで高機能でありながら、それらのインターフェースが優れていて複雑になることなく直感的に遊べるのは本当にすごいです。
日本でも、これからさらに流行るのではないかと期待しています。
machol30
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Topic Starter
bironist
Thank you for advice.
Easy and normal were corrected.

一応日本語でも。
アドバイスありがとうございました。
EasyとNormalを修正しました。
peppy
This is almsot there.

The only problem I have is that hard is quite easy. I have made a few changes and attached my copy, so take a look and see what you think. I just added more notes really - feel free to change it if you want!

だんだん良くなっていますね!今僕にとって問題点はHardの難易度がちょっと優しいかなと思って、自分でもうすこしhitcircleを増やしてみました。bironistさん的に、その例にのって更に、もう少し難しくしたらもっとうまくなると思います。今の難しさでは、Hardで遊んでも、何か物足りないって気持ちは感じますね!

Download: THE IDOLM@STER - THE IDOLM@STER (bironist) [Hard].osu
Topic Starter
bironist
サンプルまでありがとうございます。
より難しいバージョンもつくってみようかと思います。
しかし1つ分からないのですが、この画像の4,5のhitcircleが重なっているのは、beatspacingが不自然ではないのですか?

peppy
That is fine beat spacing. Maybe you can move 4/5 to the left a bit, so it is equally spaced between 3 and 6. Hold shift to turn off grid snap so you can do this, or make your grid smaller from the View menu.
Topic Starter
bironist
peppyさんのbeatmapを参考にして、hardの難易度を上げました。
beatmap製作はとても楽しいですね、次の曲も作ろうかと思います。
machol30
Just a few minor problems for me.
Normal:
00:40:12 (1) - closer to 2.
00:44:30 (4) - closer to 3.
Hard:
00:51:39 (4,5) - closer to 6 -or- 6 closer to 5.
Topic Starter
bironist
Thank you!
normal and hard were corrected.
machol30
Hard not fixed or didn't upload properly.
00:51:39 (4,5) - closer to 6 -or- 6 closer to 5.
Topic Starter
bironist
sorry.
It was possible to correct it this time.
LuigiHann
peppy
The only problem I have with this is that the hard version is still a bit repetitive (特にコーラスには同じパターンが何度も繰り返して、ちょっと飽きる感覚もありますね). While this is OK to be ranked as it is, if you do feel like making this less repetitive, please do so. Your newer map is nicer in this way, so maybe you will be able to make this one better too.

Also, I suggest you increase the "Overall Difficulty" slider for Hard by 1-2 ticks (in F4 'Song Setup').
Topic Starter
bironist
確かに同じパターンが連続しているので、hardのbreak time以降を作り直してみました。
Overall Difficultyも2つ上げてみました。
良くなったように思います。
ありがとうございました。
Fraeon
I'm not finding anything wrong with this. Bubbled.
show more