forum

Lee Hyori - Hey Girl

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 05, 2008 at 9:27:02 PM

Artist: Lee Hyori
Title: Hey Girl
BPM: 97
Filesize: 3845kb
Play Time: 02:44
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.61 stars, 176 notes)
  2. Very Hard (4.7 stars, 280 notes)
Download: Lee Hyori - Hey Girl
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Next map of mine. Currently in progress, 50% done. Difficulty will hopefully be normal, as I doubt I'll be able to make another one for this song.

----

Complete.

Ended it early, but if I hadn't, it woulda become harder when I started following the male vocals again. This is unrankable as is anyway, but I'd still like it as easy as possible.

Edit: Background added. Colors changed.
Edit 2: Added hard. Me thinks people gonna hate me for it :P
Edit 3: 50% nerf to first section.
Edit 4: Changed 'Hard' to 'Very Hard', Gemi's request. (Okay, so he actually wanted Insane...)
Edit 5: Few minor changes, also wtfnerfed a Saturos slider.
awp
echo ("BPM: 97");
echo ("Offset: 28,150");
MaxwellDemon
Okay... nothing wrong as far as I am concerned. But modding at 8:30 AM is probably gonna bite me in the ass. :P
Anyone is free to revoke this bubble.. but nonetheless...

*gasp*

BUBBLE'D.
Gemi
I like it very much. I'd like to see an Easy difficulty level, but since we are apparently not going to see it I'm letting someone else rank this. ;)
Saturos
Very Hard:

01:39:90 (1) - This slider still trips me up sometimes due to it's hiddenness. Not necessary, but I'd like to see it changed. Up to you.
01:50:88 (4) - I'd like to see this removed. Breaks the rhythm you're trying to create, imo. All the others felt fine.
02:13:30 (5,6) - Space farther apart.

Down to a star for now. ;x
Topic Starter
EiJi
He's just mad 'cause my elite hidden ninjaish slider owned him the first time. :P

All issues addresses have been fixed or otherwise further screwed up. :P
Saturos
I approve. Negating my removal of the bubble and going to go ahead and rank this.
awp
Welcome back Eiji, the keys to the factory are on the control panel where you left them
Topic Starter
EiJi

awp wrote:

Welcome back Eiji, the keys to the factory are on the control panel where you left them
Yep, Yep. Funny thing is, my ID card into the control room is invalid.