forum

MMZ2 - Departure

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 05, 2008 at 9:38:02 PM

Artist: MMZ2
Title: Departure
BPM: 152
Filesize: 3381kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.3 stars, 85 notes)
  2. Hard (3.12 stars, 160 notes)
  3. Insane (4.59 stars, 258 notes)
Download: MMZ2 - Departure
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Got bored while making normal for another beatmap, short song so i got done rather quickly and I thought it turned out well.

Normal done.

I made an Insane mode.

6/5/08: Found some offbeat notes, they were properly spaced though so I assume thats how they fell through the cracks. And fixed/made perfect the BPM/offset.

slider at 1:30:95 that may be what was throwing burai off :/ changed it it to flow with the song more. there was also one on normal that i felt may be causing the same problem in the same section of the song

Found the problem at 53:94 before the post and agrees with burai at 1:38:35 :P
Rolled
Haha, you are exactly like me. I have 4 beatmaps now rotting in completed that need another difficulty :P

Such a shame this only has one though, I'd rank it right away. Excellent job again. No critiques. Starring this upon another difficulty.

Keep beatmapping.
Rolled
I must be quite annoying by now, always going back to your maps and finding stuff to fix :|

But anyways, I apologize for not finding this sooner but the timing could be adjusted a bit. Use 560 offset with a solid 152 BPM. (You will notice that when ever you have a bpm of .01 or .99, maybe .98 and .02, it is likely a round number and your offset is a bit off. Play with the offset up/down arrows and you should find the whole number BPM working well in no time.)

But yea, make sure to make these changes to all 3 difficulties and then resnap/recalc your notes on a 1/4th divisor. Afterwards this has my 100% approval.

You are climbing your way up to my favorite mappers, and this is only your second one D:
peppy
Normal:
perfect

Hard:
perfect

Insane:
awesome

Only thing I can pick is that the sound samples sound a bit too soft... but thats personal taste.
Agreed with Rolled's timing.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Rolled wrote:

I must be quite annoying by now, always going back to your maps and finding stuff to fix :|
what's irritating is how i never have the bump topic button checked when I want to bump my topic and its always checked when i don't :P

You are climbing your way up to my favorite mappers, and this is only your second one D:
I don't even have a ranked song yet D: (Hiro-X The meaning of truth is in need of further mod review I think, fixed everything in previous mod posts)
machol30
Forget to resnap/recalc? Make sure you go back and check timing. 'tis all!

edit: and really nice beatmap! Love it~!
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

buraimaster1234 wrote:

Forget to resnap/recalc? Make sure you go back and check timing. 'tis all!
Eh? nothing jumps out at me as off beat on 75% speed reuploading to make sure its the newest version.
machol30
When I say timing, I mean notes that are blue ticks when they should be on red. I will have a look once it's reuploaded.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

buraimaster1234 wrote:

When I say timing, I mean notes that are blue ticks when they should be on red. I will have a look once it's reuploaded.
Found the section
machol30
Hard:
[00:53:94](2,3): move 1/4 beat up, and shorten slider by 1/4 beat.

Insane:
[00:53:94](2,3): move 1/4 beat up, and shorten slider by 1/4 beat.
[01:38:35](4): sounds better beginning and ending on whole beats, in my opinion.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Vic
Oh god my dream came true. My favourite musix from Megaman Zero series. I`m sooo SSing it.
lukewarmholiday i <3 you for this.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Vic wrote:

Oh god my dream came true. My favourite musix from Megaman Zero series. I`m sooo SSing it.
lukewarmholiday i <3 you for this.

I better not tell him I'm making more >.>