forum

Skillet - whispers in the dark (dark)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
xerious_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
CheeseWarlock
It needs a lot more than fine tuning. The BPM's way off, so your beats don't line up with the song, and you need to go read about a little thing called beat spacing.

Try this in your timing settings instead:
BPM: 94.01
Offset: 13,501

EDIT: Oh yeah, and about your breaks. You have gaps between notes that should be breaks but aren't, and then you have one break that lasts 30 seconds, which is way too long. And your normal difficulty is exactly the same as your hard difficulty.
awp
Pretty close CheeseWarlock. I took a crack at it and came up with BPM of 188 (only a little under double your BPM) and an offset of 8,368. Revise the composition with the adjusted timing and we'll see where it goes from there.
Topic Starter
xerious_old
thanks awp and cheesewarlock

i will see what i can do

:!: :!: :!:

bout the 30 sec break

what must i put there then i cant put beats there cause i'm not that good at it and a spinner of 30 sec. isn't good either

maybe one of u guys can think of something :?: :idea: :?:
Topic Starter
xerious_old
remade this one
added bg vid

and even made the beats hit the timing more

still not perfect but it getting too it
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.