forum

Crush-40 - I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Metroid
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, July 12, 2008 at 7:57:09 PM

Artist: Crush-40
Title: I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme)
BPM: 132.92
Filesize: 3781kb
Play Time: 02:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. 1/2 divisor (2.13 stars, 130 notes)
  2. Act 2 (2.13 stars, 130 notes)
  3. Eggman's Lab (4.39 stars, 246 notes)
Download: Crush-40 - I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I have in here the Act 2 difficulty and I just made the Eggman's Lab one.
I have a custom hit marker and spinner.
I've added the chorus parts in.

I still need to finish the spinner and get a good slide ball.
I'm gonna try the emblem spinning being a slide ball
And I've fixed the spinner background.
I've added a sectionpass and sectionfail sound and some otehr soudns

I gotta stroyboard the setctions so I can have eggman saying you'll pay for this on the 2nd section as a phail and a so long loser's on the second section pass

I hope you like it.

I thank Remmy for the chorus part between "I am the Eggman" parts
mtmcl for fixing the timing of the eggman's lab
Luigi for modding
James for moding
I thank Maxwell for the first one to mod it.
---Metroid
MaxwellDemon
Offset at 1,148.

And I think all notes could probably be snapped to the 1/4th divisor. So, do that, I'll look at it again when you have done that. XD
Topic Starter
Metroid
Resnapped notes and used Max's offset.

Changed the spinner background and it looks crap a little.
If anybody can can they extend the cables in the spinner background to connect to the spinning circle please? It's real hard.
RemmyX25
Download: Crush-40 - I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme) (Metroid) [Eggman's Lab].osu

I only fix'd the first part of the chorus (disregarding Distance Snapping). its more part of the lyrics like i mentioned in IRC
James
offset 1,156
snap all unsnapped notes using 1/4 divisor
Topic Starter
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
machol30
Back to modding. :P

resnap all notes as 1/2 beat. And recalculate slider lengths.
Also, some spacing issues here and there. You can use small grid sizes or turn grid snap off, and then use distance snap.
And don't copy and paste the same thing over three times, only to do a horizontal flip. Do some edit here and there. Without that, it makes this map much more boring than it could be.
Topic Starter
Metroid
For CheeseWarlock

here's what the ebats go when I switch to 1.2 then resnap.

Download: Crush-40 - I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme) (Metroid) [12 divisor].osu
LuigiHann
Easy Mode

00:30:60 (6) - (and all similar) I keep missing these.

Hard mode:

00:41:44 (5,6,7,8) - WRONG

I'm too tired to mod better
Topic Starter
Metroid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
mtmcl
I went through everything before the first break in the Eggman's Lab difficulty. I fixed some timing issues (check my new offset. It's only drastically different because I started on the second measure.) but the most important timing fixes were in beat timing placement. I also distance snapped and tried to place beats with a more clean and even spacing (without spoiling your original placement, of course, this is YOUR map) Use this as an example. Take what you want from it. I didn't do anything after the first break because the rest appears to be a copy or at least based on the first part.

Good luck!

Download: Crush-40 - I am the Eggman! (Eggman's Theme) (Metroid) [Eggman's Lab-mtmcl--edit].osu

CheeseWarlock
Okay. Looking at your 1/2 divisor one, Metroid, the problem is that you didn't move the notes where you wanted them afterwards. They snapped to 1/2, just not the 1/2 you wanted. Mtmcl used it, and his part sounds fine to me.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.