forum

Hi. Bye.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
James
*unpoof*

Yeah. I will stop making beatmaps. I hope everyone will be happy."yay no more hard maps"
One Way is my last map to be submitted for a change, but I'm still not contented with it so I will submit a few more. And then I'm done here.

Why I'd stop making maps?

• -Time consuming. I still make maps the same time I used to map my second map. 2-5 hours/difficulty, which sucks.
    -I made a mistake making a really hard map. Now I'm known for making hard maps.
    -I got some problems that I don't want to talk about. I like keeping secrets to my self.
    But if you're still curious I'll tell the summary----I fail at life. BIGTIME. Well not yet, but I can see it already.
    -I still got other excu-- I mean reasons not to map anymoere but 3 is enough. Others are lamer than those three.

I will still show up on IRC every now and then though, and also make random maps just to share the song is nice like this.
I was quite surprised that the map got ranked though.
I should make one difficulty for maps like that so that it wont be ranked.

*poof*
xerxes_oli
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could this be the end of the world?!?!?
Saturos
... D:
LuigiHann
But you're cool. You should really stick around even if you're not mapping, because you're a friend to this community.
Numbers_old
It's ok. Breaks from things have a tendency to bring forth openings. Hope you find your reason to stop failing. Shame about no more maps tho. Also, make sure you do find that reason, aimlessly moping around is no good mang! FIND IT!
peppy
Don't leave us for good! Even coming this far, you have made a huge contribution to the community and we will remember you until you decide to return.

Wish you the best in finding solutions to your problems. Hold your head high ;).
Neo@lex
Sandpeople frighten easily, but they'll be back, and in greater numbers.
/me !summons JFG.

Download: Weird Al Yankovic - Your Horoscope For Today (0_o) [Normal].osu
Sinistro
Can't say anything more or better than the ones above me already have, but I'll be damned if I don't join my voice with theirs here.
Loginer
Why not just hang around here? I rarely play osu! these days, but that doesn't stop me from killing time on the forums.
Echo
We'll miss you James. Completed will probably be in a mess as soon as peppy starts coding again ;X

And I'll miss your maps. They are really unique and fun to play :)
RemmyX25
James?! LEAVING?!?!

HEEEEEAAAALLPPPP!!!!!

>.>

All joking aside, I fail (or foresee it) at life too, so you're not alone. I'm always a PM away if you need someone to vent to, alright?
Druid_old
Awww... Such a pity. I hope you can come back again (Making your awesome maps again) and think through what's wrong. Well, at least we'll see you on IRC chat^^
OUEEENDAAAN! JAMES COME BAACK
awp
One Way is my last map to be submitted for a change, but I'm still not contented with it so I will submit a few more. And then I'm done here.

Apart from the "And then I'm done here." this post doesn't leave me with the impression that James is disappearing from osu!, just that he's calling it quits on mapping.

Which I hope is the case. Because James is awesome and my partner in crime justice.

Don't leave me stranded, dood!

U U UWA UWA
U U UWA UWA
U U UWA UWA
AAA AAA
Druid_old
Ooops... That was what I meant (About James making Beatmaps again)... Sorry about my stupid English -_-"
peppy
James - james beatmaps != James
awp

peppy wrote:

James - james beatmaps != James
Well I enjoy his company
Shirotora_old
But... hard maps! D= !!!
awp

Shirotora wrote:

But... hard maps! D= !!!
I've got you covered.
Topic Starter
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Shirotora_old
Which one? Forgive me for not knowing every single map out there and the creators that made them =/
show more