forum

Tarou - Dan Jo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
vytalibus
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 07, 2008 at 7:51:01 AM

Artist: Tarou
Title: Dan Jo
BPM: 154
Filesize: 6706kb
Play Time: 01:58
Difficulties Available:
  1. Taichou (4.27 stars, 187 notes)
  2. Sensei (4.95 stars, 306 notes)
Download: Tarou - Dan Jo
Download: Tarou - Dan Jo (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is a song I've been searching all throughout the internet, only to find out http://www.vixy.net can extract audio from YouTube videos and abused its magnificence to get this song from one of its fanvideos. This beatmap can be very fun in a way that the background video actually accompanies the beats placed for a more enjoyable gameplay. Don't let the high-difficulty rank fool you, this is one beatmap you will pass without too much trouble.

Taichou is the easier difficulty, with loads of sliders and some lyrics-following taps at the end. Sensei, however, relies more heavily on the lyrics, and uses a lot of taps and spinners to catch players off. Be wary of the 1/3 beats on the harder difficulty. ;)
Sinistro
Colour me impressed.
Timing is, as far as I can tell, excellent. Spacing's great. Love the colour coding. Difficulty is indeed ok for Taichou despite the star rating. Speaking of which, I do wonder if people will be able to tell which of the two difficulties (Taichou/Sensei) is which, although I appreciate the fact that it's thematically appropriate. Maybe mention it in the first post?

Try http://sub.wz.cz/downloads/sounds/alert.mp3 for a higher quality custom whistle, although the one you currently have works satisfactorily.

Bubbled.
Saturos
Ranked. I still feel uneasy about the offset, though. But no matter how many times I listen to it, it sounds perfect.

Anyways, nice work. ;x
EiJi
Novid link. =(
MaxwellDemon
You went on and made the map without me! D:
It's great though, nice job for speed rank! :D
Topic Starter
vytalibus

EiJi wrote:

Novid link. =(
Whatcha mean? I downloaded it right off before and the video's still intact. :(
Sinistro
He means the no video download link does not work.
MuffinL0L
This is sick ... But in a good way