forum

Berryz Koubou - Anshinkan [Updated]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zallius
It's about time for me to post a beatmap, what with all the testing & playtime I've had.

The Song is Anshinkan by the J-pop group Berryz Koubou. The particular song is sung solo by Kumai Yurina (熊井友理奈, one of the berryz girls) live on stage at 'Berryz Concert Tour 2006 Haru - Nyoki Nyoki Champion'

Personally I think Yurina has a wonderful voice and the song certainly has a steady beat with a live atmosphere making it great for osu!

I place difficulty between normal and hard, but would fall back on normal as the ideal category, because it can easily be mastered once played over once or twice.

Download Here: http://osu.ppy.sh/d/106

**Updates**
(Thanks Ivalset)
- fixed insanely crazy drain (I had to guage this as I just S-ranked it every time without noticing how bad it really was)
- fixed a slider that was folded over on itself so much so that it became impossible to guage the amount of repeats etc.
Ivalset
Despite already mentioning to you in IRC about the drain, I felt it should be recorded on the forums how painful the first iteration's drain was.

This might be too much drain.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
The beats are well-placed and timing is perfect. Good job!
Extor
This one appeared here but it wasn't ranked! O_o

Anyway, that isn't a problem anymore...

*adds to rankings*
eyup
The beatmap is very well made - no complaints there apart from one slider with a weird little kink in it. Not the biggest fan of the live audio though. The video is also very shaky...
Kallen_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
zigizigiefe
hort