forum

Jung Hyun Lee - Fun Fun

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 28, 2008 at 7:34:03 PM

Artist: Jung Hyun Lee
Title: Fun Fun
BPM: 128
Filesize: 4361kb
Play Time: 02:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easier (2.3 stars, 144 notes)
  2. Normal (4.06 stars, 199 notes)
Download: Jung Hyun Lee - Fun Fun
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Here you are, Gemi. Another JHL map.

I really wanna leave this as is...but I know you mods are gonna want another difficulty. If you insist, I'll make some crappy hard version like I did with Hey Girl. Up to you.

Maps pretty easy, very small spacing, with a few jumps in specific sections. There's also 3 tricky parts that I've added to the map. But there are no 8ths or anything.

As I figured. Get ready for a crappy hard map.

Edit: Edited sounds. Removed one slider section.

Edit 2: Added a boring easy mode.

Edit 3: Since I don't feel like reuploading to remove Hard (56k), I finished it instead. It's a POS, but unless Peppy wishes to remove that specific .osu, then this'll be my first 3-difficulty map.

Edit 3: Mapped 2:12 - 2:58 on Harder, thus finishing it. Other difficulties will remain as is.

Edit 4: Harder difficulty scraped. It was plain garbage. For anyone curious, I'll attach it.

Download: Jung Hyun Lee - Fun Fun (EiJi) [Harder].osu
James
crappy hard version is better than britney spears nothing you know :P
Topic Starter
EiJi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
just made a hard one for the sake of ranking this map
Topic Starter
EiJi
Ok. I refuse to continue mapping this piece of shit map I'm doing. Check the WIP map, that's a lame ass excuse of a map and I will not finish it and release it. IT'S TRASH.

Atleast I tried. Yall can be the way you want to be and let it rot in Graveyard or risk being arrested for not following the modding laws. Whatever works for you. But I did try.

The song itself can't be made harder due to the female vocals, which is 90% of the song. Normal is easy enough as is, so making an easy version ain't needed.
James
youre call dood :(
Gemi
A quick play through the easy and normal and they seem ok. I noticed one beat spacing oddity, but a small one. I'll check the exact spot in the evening while I also check the harder diff.
James

Gemi wrote:

I'll check the exact spot in the evening while I also check the harder diff.
so when is this evening you're talking about? geez you're evening is taking so long! :)

anyways i see nothing wrong with easy and uhh good choice for making an easier version :P

/me places bubble sticker
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Gemi

Saturos wrote:

So what's up with the varying beat spacing in Normal? >> 00:16:67 (2,3) versus 01:57:92 (1,2) as a quick example.
I don't see this as a problem since the beat spacing is the same for each separate section of the music. I'll however keep from ranking the song for now in case EiJi wants to do something about it.
Topic Starter
EiJi
And what might I want to do? I've been bumping this daily for weeks...
Gemi
And ranked.