forum

Ali Project - King Knight

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Echo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, 9 July 2008 at 7:16:48 p.m.

Artist: Ali Project
Title: King Knight
BPM: 130
Filesize: 3034kb
Play Time: 02:37
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.12 stars, 158 notes)
  2. Hard (4.92 stars, 332 notes)
Download: Ali Project - King Knight
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My attempt at a pseudo-James style map.

As with a lot of my other maps, I had parts of this sitting around for a while because I ran out of ideas for the rest of the song.

You could expect an easier version... though it might take another 3 months >.>
Wow, I actually did a normal version.
James
hahha the map is so so fun!
i like those idontknowwhat its called (the note slider note then jump at the other side then note slider note)
Saturos
Haha, in just about every map you make now, there's patterns that you can directly relate back to Cross Time.

Anyways, more difficulties~
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Echo
Uploaded Normal.

Cross Time is one of my all-time favourites, but I wasn't thinking about it when I made this map :P
James
normal:
01:56:91 - those 123 combo almost tripped me off. good thing it didnt for the first time playing it so i guess its ok.

hard:
01:17:99 - i really like this 1~6 combo.fun +100. maybe i should cop--- oh i wont map anymore.
01:45:83 ~ 01:49:06 - i love how the hitsounds was placed in there. it sounds better (for me) if a whistle is placed on 01:48:60 and 01:59:06. alternating whistles on 1/2 streams ftw~
Topic Starter
Echo
Updated sounds. Can someone else check the bit in normal James pointed out? I know the rhythm too well so I can't tell if it's too tricky or not
Fraeon

Echo49 wrote:

Updated sounds. Can someone else check the bit in normal James pointed out? I know the rhythm too well so I can't tell if it's too tricky or not
I FC'ed the thing one the first 2 tries with it and got an S, so...

I had to specifically check which part James meant and I didn't find anything too trippy with it.
Saturos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
exam_old
Mogsy
Where is the heart icon?

Also, I have so much love for this map, it's not even funny.
Armin
One of my favourite maps. :D