forum

Replays made in b107 are unplayable [Resolved in b108]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ivalset
Replays made in version b107 appear to be unplayable - when the song starts, the targeting reticule is not displayed, and any notes that pop up are missed, causing the replay to end once the hp is drained, showing the normal death screen.

Watching mine or eyup's replays in Linkin Park - What I've Done should reproduce this error, as well as mine for The Strokes - You Only Live Once. I haven't asked anyone else to see if the problem is local or not, but the fact that I can watch older replays tells me it isn't. If anyone else is noticing this or doesn't, feel free to say so.
eyup
Replicated. Peppy, stop breaking things! :mrgreen:
RemmyX25
I had the same problem with Ivalset's Linkin Park- What I've Done replay on Hard mode.
Strange part is, i watched Ivalset's replay on Speed Over Beethoven (Hard) but that works fine.
Topic Starter
Ivalset

RemmyX25 wrote:

I had the same problem with Ivelset's Linkin Park- What I've Done replay on Hard mode.
Strange part is, i watched Ivelset's replay on Speed Over Beethoven (Hard) but that works fine.
The Speed Over Beethoven replay was done before b107; it seems like those replays are still working correctly.

also it's Ivalset. with an a. no big deal or anything, but just so you know. I can understand, it's mildly obscure.
peppy

eyup wrote:

Replicated. Peppy, stop breaking things! :mrgreen:
Start testing things properly then!