Seka wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze
38.30%
Loop & Loop with Tanaka Hajime
19.15%
Total votes: 47
Topic Starter
Turbam!!!
Which in your opinion is the hardest out of these five songs

Ready Steady Go!: The final song in Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!, the one where you blow up a metor by yelling at it with all your energy.

Survivor: The final song that you unlock on Elite Beat Agents, a song where you must help a stupidly buff man fight off a hord of zombies, personally, I think he could eat Chieftain and Kahn whole.

Jumpin' Jack Flash: The final song in Elite Beat Agents, aliens have taken over beloved Earth. And worst of all they banned music!!! Get 'em Spin!!!!

Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze: The final song in Moero Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii: Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2!. When the Sun goes out, its up to both of the Ouendan to light it back up. Cheer the people on, light the sun back up, unfortunately not the best save the world song...but it's got lots of beats.

And finally, my personal bet on this.

Loop & Loop with Tanaka Hajime: OH NOES!!!! Not Loop & Loop, the hardest song in the entire series, is only hard when you do it with Tanaka Hajime! When a guy needs help to get into high school, but his family is too loud and wont be quiet, he calls out for the cheer sqaud. Unfortunate for him, Ryuga (sp?) is out doing things, the Cheergirls are in that little boys dream, and Kai is out having Lunch with Cheiftain. So only Tanaka, is left to help out this poor guy. Why is he poor now? This song is so AMAZINGLY HARD!!! How is it hard you ask, just play it, you'll know what I mean....
RemmyX25
I was just about to say the last song in Ouendan 2, but you might have me beat with Loop & Loop....
Koopser
And what about Shonen Heart on the Cheerleaders difficulty? That song still messes me up every time in the last segment x_x
[deleted user]
Well,the hardest song to S rank with hidden was either Vista or Real Life Real Heart.

So I guess one of those would be my choice for hardest song.

Of course, I also believe any song on easy on any of the games to be incredibly difficult, as I lose interest during the 10 seconds between every note >_>
RemmyX25
Well, almost any Insane mode songs are extremely hard, but the one I just cant get perfect is Samurai Blue!
Loginer
Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze, easily. About 150 tries, and I'm STILL stuck at it. I can get to the 13-marker-circle at the last part, but I always mess up on that one, and either fail, or lose so much health that I'm toast. T_T
RemmyX25

Loginer wrote:

Sekai wa Sore wo Ai to Yobunda ze, easily. About 150 tries, and I'm STILL stuck at it. I can get to the 13-marker-circle at the last part, but I always mess up on that one, and either fail, or lose so much health that I'm toast. T_T

You mean an Icicle, right?

Get It?

The story is about the sun burning out and...

*cricketcricket*

Aw forget it.
Extor
To me the hardest song is Countdown. But thanks to it's short length, it's easier.

If I need to choose between those, I would pick Sekai Wa Sore Wo Aito Yobunda Ze. But I played it so many times that I have all the patterns in my head.

I agree with Topaz though, Shonen Heart and Vista are very hard to S rank with hidden mode. (I still can't) But those are easier to pass through than the last song.
Rod_old
Jumpin' Jack Flash screwed my Touch. Thanks to the 50+ tries in this song @ insane, my Touch Screen is not near as sensible as it used to be... ._.

I guess Sekai Wa Sore Wo on Insane must be even harder, though... (don't know, I've never finished Samurai Blue at Insane :P )
Manabeast
Cheerleaders + Hidden + SSAY = Hard. Very Hard. At least Samurai Blue doesn't have as many grace-notes. Although, I still haven't gotten around to S'ing Vista hidden or Shounen Heart hidden. Stupid off-beat parts.

As for as pure difficulty, excluding the final songs/ unlockable songs, I have to say Zoku. It's just sooooo fast.
Kylecito
can you explain the loop & loop thing please? is it the normal cheerleader difficulty?
peppy

Kylecito wrote:

can you explain the loop & loop thing please? is it the normal cheerleader difficulty?
Easiest difficulty. I know I chose that one - I always want to hit faster than the notes appear and just give up in the end.
RemmyX25

peppy wrote:

Kylecito wrote:

Easiest difficulty. I know I chose that one - I always want to hit faster than the notes appear and just give up in the end.
I tried doing Loop & Loop on Easy yesterday, then Ready Steady Go! on Hard, and i think i did better on Ready Steady Go! than Loop & Loop.
Homestarrunner
easily RSG, i suck at that song so badly, all the other songs aren't to hard
[deleted user]
SSAY by far for me. It took me a long time to beat it perfect, S rank hidden on cheergirls, but it was worth it just because the score thing got over 9999999 XD (my actual score was about 11million or something). Real Life Real Heart was also a pain because its beats were the instruments rather than the lyrics so you always had to hit a bit later. Shounen Heart also had a lot of rhythm beats at the end so it was also a pain.
Beginner_old

RemmyX25 wrote:

Loginer wrote:

You mean an Icicle, right?

Get It?

The story is about the sun burning out and...

*cricketcricket*

Aw forget it.

is this mic on ? XD

was that a joke? i didnt hear anybody laugh XD. wel i dont know wich song is the hardest i dont have the game >.<
awp
I found the fat car-salesman ninja song to be the toughest because the timing was so weird in it.
[deleted user]
Oh yeah, Canned Heat in EBA was also a bit hard because the beginning had a lot of back beats in it. I think Canned Heat can somewhat compare to Shounen Heart in Ouendan 2 in hardness for its back beats.
LuigiHann
Canned Heat took a ton of practice to get through it, but I really do enjoy the placement of the beats. Once you've learned it, it really feels like you're adding something to the music, or something.
Starrodkirby86
I haven't been an Ouendan player, so apparently I have no take for this. Though I can easily compensate through stupid Youtube videos. I'm a good player, so Jumpin' Jack Flash and Survivor were easy enough, still somewhat of a pain, but still easy and fun. I just went with the other ones, since Breezin' (Or Easy) can be incredibly painful while Sambomaster's song is just 9999 loving.
show more