forum

Oranges & Lemons - Soramimi Cake (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 8:09:38 PM

Artist: Oranges & Lemons
Title: Soramimi Cake (TV size)
BPM: 135
Filesize: 3777kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.55 stars, 119 notes)
  2. Normal (4.32 stars, 171 notes)
  3. Hard (4.6 stars, 221 notes)
Download: Oranges & Lemons - Soramimi Cake (TV size)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the OP to Azumanga Daioh. I'm gonna need another difficulty if I want to rank it, so I was hoping someone might be interested in creating an easier or harder version. I started working on a "normal" version of this, but failed miserably. Whatcha think, peoples? =o

Edit: Fixed as per awp's suggestions. Working on another difficulty, but still hoping someone else will pitch in.
Edit: Insane mode added.
Edit: Normal mode added. I did it the lazy way by subtracting notes. Fixed spacing, no worries.
Edit: Easy mode added. Also did it the lazy way. >_>
Edit: Replaced most of the spinners in Easy. Or maybe all of them, I don't know, but regardless, should be a lot easier for easy. Yeah. >_>
Edit: Reuploaded with "fixed" offset by awp's suggestion. Made the overlapping sliders in insane less ebil.
Edit: Lowered Drain and Overall Difficulty in Hard and Insane.
Edit: Made circles bigger.
Edit: Shanged to soft sounds and added hit noises.

Edit: Insane mode removed. Overmapped maps tend to suck. Etc. etc. NOTE: If insane mode is still in the .osz, just ignore it.
awp
Your first Timing section should be
BPM: 135.00
Offset: 505

Second timing section isn't necessary~

Resnap All Notes using 1/4 divisor and it's pretty much rankable.
jmaeshawn
Great job, on this map!
I was hoping someone would map this song!

I hope it will be ranked soon :)

The only thing I can see to change on it is that some of the notes on normal mode seem to be spaced in an odd order. (Ex. notes 1-3-2) but I guess that's because of the beat spacing.

Good job! :)
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Bump!
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Every time you give me an offset, or at least almost every time, it's off for me while mapping. =/

Fixed, though.
MaxwellDemon
Everything seems okay except for a few things...

Insane

00:23:60 (8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - Sounds odd... I personally can see why the beats on the red ticks are there, but... it just sounds odd. It isn't a must for you to remove the beats on the red tick.
00:42:37 (13,14,15,16) - As do this part too... maybe try moving the beat on the blue tick? XO

GENERALLY however, I am okay with this map.

If another mod finds nothing is wrong and bubble it, I'll rank it. For now however, it remains a star. XO

Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Can't help them sounding slightly off... after all, it's the insane version! Extra notes makes the song sound different. =o

Thanks for checking, at least. =3
Rolled
L2HITSOUND

also I prefer this on soft with some nice whistles, but that is completely up to you.

Afterwards, this has my approval.
James
everything is all good. sorry i just checked it just now. AT LEAST its better than still alive :)

ANYWAYS your bgimage sucks. try this. its better.

Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
That background hurts my brain O_O;
Saturos
Bubblez
James
Rankz