forum

Funtwo - Canon ~Rock version~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12 Tháng Bảy 2008 at 1:04:50 CH

Artist: Funtwo
Title: Canon ~Rock version~
BPM: 200,11
Filesize: 5696kb
Play Time: 02:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (4,32 stars, 178 notes)
  2. Hard (4,67 stars, 1133 notes)
Download: Funtwo - Canon ~Rock version~
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Numbers_old
J'adore! My current skill won't allow me to play this like it's supposed to be played. But, Good job! Hope you complete it and add a easy for us less fortunate... :)
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Yeah, I know the Hard one is a bit too hard, I'll try to do an Easy one. How about the Normal?
awp
BPM: 200.00
Offset: 42,912

Also background could use a change to something relevant imo

On normal the patterns are a tad repetitive before the first break. BRB looking over it again I raped the timing oops lol

02:14:46 (1) - Slider overlap is generally frowned upon, just do a repeat =\

Beatspacing is good, but feels a bit too rigid. Try to experiment a bit maybe?

Hard:
00:31:61 (1,2,3) - Kind of throws you off...maybe space them a bit farther apart.
00:49:30 (2,3,4,5,6,1) - These patterns get too repetitive after a while.

Also: Normal should be Hard and Hard should be Insane, but Hard's pretty much unrankable because it's such a pointfarm. Considering Normal is worth 700k and Hard is worth 60 million, I think you'll need to take out perhaps half of the beatmap (make it end where normal ends?) and drop a lot of the streamspam.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
background is cute and ugly at the same time, it doesnt fit.
i dont like tick rate 4 thats all
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
I change it to 1 tick slider James.
Then delete deathstream in 2:31:73 and 3:42:31 then use spinners instead.

And about the background... well, for Canon and Kanon but it should be in Canon Classic version. However, I like it so... x3 Ya can delete it in your folder x3
Numbers_old
Weird thing is that I found the "Hard" (AKA INSANE) to be easier to play than "Normal" (AKA HARD). I see you've been doing some changes, still a lot of work to make it come together nicely but you're definitely getting there. Gonna try the up

From the current version of "Normal" (AKA HARD)
Not sure why you've decied on so long breaks, they're actually more of a problem than a relief in my opinion. I feel that the concentration kinda drops there after a while. The first break is probably useless altogether since you really can't be needing on that close to the start of the song. Feels more lazy than necessary, if it's the beat count you're worried about you could tone down the other sections perhaps?

After the second break. not sure if it's just me, but doesn't it get easier from there? Now I don't dislike different difficulties in maps, but this feels a bit wrong but that could probably just be because I'm used to and in favour of the map getting progressively harder. I love maps with a nice build up of difficulty going.

For me this feels like a map consisting of these difficulties in play order: #1hard #2normal(insane on the end) #3easy/normal #4insane. Feels somewhat confusing. Now considering my level of skill I'm not even sure I have a saying in this, but I wanted to let you know since I really am looking forward to this map being done (and to try to ensure that I will like the end result hahaha). This I suppose is to be regarded as each to his/her own and the opinion can be ignored with no hearts broken. Good luck!
James
but we want bg images :(
Fortevn
I'm Yuusuke and my laptop is not here, thx to Fortevn lending me his com. (He said "don't log out, I don't remember my pass" so...)

James said:
but we want bg images
Let's see, how about a picture of funtwo playing which can be found on youtube? :)

@numbers: I was reading your posts and they were very helpful! Thank you a lot! I'm doing it due to your advices, since I know that my beatmaps need to be fit for players, not my selfish idea :P

Please wait until I've finished them, maybe an additional difficulty Easy :P
Santa-Tomas
Forgot? I really like this version of Canon and i'm looking forward for approved version...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.