forum

YuYu Hakusho Ending 4 - The Sun Will Shine Again

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
bpm 144.68
offset 1254ms
Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
Yay, thanks, I fixed it.

I still really need opinions though, this is my first beatmap =X.

I woulda had Normal done by now, but I have no idea how to go about making a Normal version ^^; but yeah =X.
CheeseWarlock
You fixed the BPM, but you haven't snapped your notes to it, so it's actually the same as before you put in Peppy's BPM and offset. Set the beat divisor to 1/2, choose Timing -> Resnap All Notes, and then fix whatever snapped wrong. Tweak your sliders so that the end on beats, too.

Also, be careful of beat spacing. I can't tell, but it looks like you're trying to have uneven beats with even spacing near the end.
Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
Okay, I did that now, and the parts where you quickly have to hit a bunch of beats was slowed down and given more spacing (since there's more time to hit the beats now.)

I can't tell, but it looks like you're trying to have uneven beats with even spacing near the end.
I don't understand :O.

But anyways, I need more opinions/advice =3 ^_^.
LuigiHann

Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
Topic Starter
TrainerAbu
I need someone to mod my Normal difficulty =X
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.