forum

I have Cookies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Snipe_old
Whats Up Everyone :o

Im new to the forums here, I saw about this game in a signature and Im addicted to it now :)
I am horrible right now :P But I have gotten a little better since my first attempt I wanted to introduce myself on the fourms!
Ive been playing this and im addicted to other games as well

Numbers_old
Welcomed! If you aaaaaaaaare horrible right now. It must mean you have skipped the basics. Now, since I am a basically a knight in shining armour for both men and ladies I present to... actually I can't. Or maybe. Fuck it. Just make sure to nail this thing and come fight me for the #1 spot later! Yes, No. But. Back in the day (make that just a couple of days ago). My rank was very much the same to yours. I then got told to use z AND x on the keyboard. So basically, make sure you do that. You'll fail more in the beginning but when the fingers work together as a team, you will climb and climb and climb. So, learn it and fight me. I need more foes. BESOS!

REMEMBER the Z and X !!!

If you can't build a castle of sand with your hands, how the hell are you going to build a castle with tools, on a cloud? Think about it mang!
Topic Starter
Snipe_old

numbers wrote:

REMEMBER the Z and X !!!
Thanks for the Tip Ill try it out!
xerxes_oli
hi
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Snipe_old

awp wrote:

I'm afraid of numbers now, I think. Or perhaps it's that I fear for you due to numbers.

But if that doesn't phase you, you'll probably adapt well.
Should I be afraid of numbers? :lol: He gave me the tip, but I cant get used to use both keys I do worse :o

xerxes_oli wrote:

hi
Whats up!
James
z/x or mouse1/2 are the same its just a matter of adapting to it.

anyways, welcome.
xerxes_oli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
xerxes_oli
tip:numbers is a weirdo,he'll steal your cookies if you dont hide them
Topic Starter
Snipe_old
Numbers_old
WattaHella! Here I'm trying to be nice and get stabbed in the back openly time after time. It's pointless to fear me, I'm the meekest person alive, and I do not even do cookies so, there. HAH!
xerxes_oli

numbers wrote:

WattaHella! Here I'm trying to be nice and get stabbed in the back openly time after time. It's pointless to fear me, I'm the meekest person alive, and I do not even do cookies so, there. HAH!
thats what he wants you to think...
>.>
<.<
Topic Starter
Snipe_old

xerxes_oli wrote:

numbers wrote:

thats what he wants you to think...
>.>
<.<
meek –adjective, -er, -est.
1. humbly patient or docile, as under provocation from others.
2. overly submissive or compliant; spiritless; tame.
3. Obsolete. gentle; kind.

I had to look it up x) :P I never heard of that word until now :o

I also ate the cookies so I dont have to worry about those anymore anyway 8-)
James
meekstone (1)
artifact
no creatures with power greater than 3 doesnt untap during their controller's untap phase.
awp

James wrote:

meekstone (1)
artifact
no creatures with power greater than 3 doesnt untap during their controller's untap phase.
lol James <3